mahem

Apr 15, 2019
is there a time error in the game?
you have to do balcony sex scene at 14.00 hrs on satturday, next you have to talk to bill about the new job before chriss vissits you in the morning.
and here is the error....its saturday, no bill in the house,, and chriss will vist in the morning befor bill is home.....a bit strange

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
maybe if you shared where you are running circles i could help you,,,,as long as it isnt getting the car keys to the rover from bill,,,i havent figgered that out myself..
work for him ! massage her ! study with Criss !!! friday with maid ! sister jerk me in the morning ! lose points ! what i miss ???

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
so how to fix this? im only on the intro after the blowjob scene of elena and the husband and i sleep after this happened? pls help

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
must ask i am on day 300+ and spinning in circle how to continue to progress to do photo with elena to cass come to my room and other things ??? i do the same things for days massage elena study with cass work for him friday with maid nothing new nothing more to do ???

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
so how to fix this? im only on the intro after the blowjob scene of elena and the husband and i sleep after this happened? pls help
do i need to reinstall again? or use some mod? or perhaps does anyone has a save after day 4? sigh i need help so bad. pls help. :(

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
I received Bill money on Annie and kept on watching them on sunday 12:00, Annie is now cleaning the room normally while Bill focusing on his laptop for several weeks, why can't I trigger the event to talk to Elena, plz help

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
are we playing the same game ?
well it's my first time playing this game and im still at day 4. after i watch the event with the aunt giving a blowjob to his husband and when you sleep this error or bug occurs? it forced me to out of the game. can you help me with this? im still at the trial version or whatever it is. i still don't even have a save. pls help me. :(

Reactions: hades666

Green12

Jun 25, 2017
well it's my first time playing this game and im still at day 4. after i watch the event with the aunt giving a blowjob to his husband and when you sleep this error or bug occurs? it forced me to out of the game. can you help me with this? im still at the trial version or whatever it is. i still don't even have a save. pls help me. :(
As far as I know, a lot of problems are caused by the graphics card try updating it see If that works.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes