paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
As far as I know, a lot of problems are caused by the graphics card try updating it see If that works.
video card problems? well i don't think so i will definitely know if my pc can play this game or not. i played the game and finished the tutorial what i want is after that. but do you perhaps have any save for a new game? like after the tutorial? the start game save file please not the full save game i would want to test the game first if my pc is really compatible of this game or not. sorry for the bother :(

Gutokv

Mar 30, 2019
I received Bill money on Annie and kept on watching them on sunday 12:00, Annie is now cleaning the room normally while Bill focusing on his laptop for several weeks, why can't I trigger the event to talk to Elena, plz help
How can i receive the money to annie to arrive

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
5. Addition the scene with Elena in the SPA check
"Skillful fingers" Event - Elena

Make sure you have the Oil in your inventory, Wednesday, 14:00, go to Elena's Bedroom-Balcony, Talk with her, ask her to replace masseur.
Go to the Spa room.
Come Closer
Move Hair
Oil
Shoulders
Back
Take Down
Down-Up a few times
Finish
Legs
Take Up
Spread Legs
Ero Massage
Put In
and
Anal
From here enjoy!
Can anyone get the Anal part?
after the put in i only got jerk off or blowjob

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Hey guys! Any tips on how to trigger the "Look and Repeat" event with Chris, can't figure out what to do with the movie.
According to walkthrough:
- Talk with Chris and Bill on the Sunday during breakfast at 10:00
- Next talk with Chris on Friday during breakfast at 10:00
- One week later talk with her again buy first movie “Majezi”
- On Sunday at 00:00 ask Chris to watch the movie.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
5. Addition the scene with Elena in the SPA check
"Skillful fingers" Event - Elena

Make sure you have the Oil in your inventory, Wednesday, 14:00, go to Elena's Bedroom-Balcony, Talk with her, ask her to replace masseur.
Go to the Spa room.
Come Closer
Move Hair
Oil
Shoulders
Back
Take Down
Down-Up a few times
Finish
Legs
Take Up
Spread Legs
Ero Massage
Put In
and
Anal
From here enjoy!
Can anyone get the Anal part?
after the put in i only got jerk off or blowjob
i do that scene over 20 times and always end with jerk :(

sammyjone

May 2, 2019
i am stuck on the date with zari, i have followed the WT to the pool and progress just stops after she takes is shorts off. game is not frozen just won't continue. i have all my stats jacked so no problem there, and i have tried the date multiple times following the WT and it always stops at the same place every time. I re-downloaded the game and i am running off of the second download just to be sure. i just need those damn keys.

Also, i seem to be stuck with Annie and Bill. I have taken the money and keep watching every sunday and 12 but never get the chance to progress. it has been 3/4 weeks since i took the money and still nothing.

thanks

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
i am stuck on the date with zari, i have followed the WT to the pool and progress just stops after she takes is shorts off. game is not frozen just won't continue. i have all my stats jacked so no problem there, and i have tried the date multiple times following the WT and it always stops at the same place every time. I re-downloaded the game and i am running off of the second download just to be sure. i just need those damn keys.

Also, i seem to be stuck with Annie and Bill. I have taken the money and keep watching every sunday and 12 but never get the chance to progress. it has been 3/4 weeks since i took the money and still nothing.

thanks
1. Click yellow circle on swimming trunks
2. Click yellow circle on her bikini pant

You have to observe Annie when changing clothes, until she puts on sexy lingerie again, then on Sunday 12.00 3x "admire" (window, bed, blowjob). You get the possibility to take a picture. Immediately to Elena ....

Last edited:

sammyjone

May 2, 2019
1. Click yellow circle on swimming trunks
2. Click yellow circle on her bikini pant

You have to observe Annie when changing clothes, until she puts on sexy lingerie again, then on Sunday 12.00 3x "admire" (window, bed, blowjob). You get the possibility to take a picture. Immediately to Elena ....
i feel ridiculous, i didn't/couldn't see the yellow circle. thanks

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
video card problems? well i don't think so i will definitely know if my pc can play this game or not. i played the game and finished the tutorial what i want is after that. but do you perhaps have any save for a new game? like after the tutorial? the start game save file please not the full save game i would want to test the game first if my pc is really compatible of this game or not. sorry for the bother :(
Clean Save from first free-room-day (day5!!!): -no mod istalled, no changes in file.
I've played 5 minutes without any problems (v16.0 complete download).
Have fun!:cool:

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Clean Save from first free-room-day (day5!!!): -no mod istalled, no changes in file.
I've played 5 minutes without any problems (v16.0 complete download).
Have fun!:cool:
thank you so much mate. im glad that some generous fella here did notice my post. thank you again. :)

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
Hi everybody,

I'll repeat a problem that many off us met on the game.

I've seduce Chris, talked to Elena about Chris and no option to talk with her.

Same with Elena photoshoot, all of them are done and I get no adtionnal options on massage and Party with her.

And also with Annie pcture, I did get it, but nothing more happen...

I've read many wt from many of you and repeated those actions but nothing change.

Is the game broken?

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Hi everybody,

I'll repeat a problem that many off us met on the game.

I've seduce Chris, talked to Elena about Chris and no option to talk with her.

Same with Elena photoshoot, all of them are done and I get no adtionnal options on massage and Party with her.

And also with Annie pcture, I did get it, but nothing more happen...

I've read many wt from many of you and repeated those actions but nothing change.

Is the game broken?
Everything was fine for me. I finished yesterday (finally) with version 16. I kept to the WT of the OP, it was missing there only a description for the blow job pictures of Annie. No crashes, hardly any mistakes in the text.

balintka47

Feb 13, 2018
Do you have the oil in your inventory? If not go to your office, click on the laptop and buy it.
After that on Wednesday at 14:00 when Elena is sunbathing in her balcony go talk with her and pick the "replace masseur" line.
Go to the massage/sauna room , massage her and at the end when you had the option to wank in front of her or to fuck her face now you have a new option there.
To check your inventory you have to click on your avatar at the top, center and click on "Things".
I have all that, and there is still no option for anal, only blowjob and jerking off. I already finished the Elenna/Chris balcony scene, as well as the drunk Elena anal scene, I have no idea what might be missing.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes