UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Could someone help me with getting the blowjob in Time to sleep? Can't seem to trigger it...
You have to wash, then letting her going in the shower first, then you join her, but important, don't press "skip", just continue, and you should have the choice of grinding or blowjob.
I got stuck here too because i had the reflex to use "skip" when you must not apparently :)

Reactions: DirkP

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Help Me guys

i am stuck..... i don't know what to do next
Load the WT from OP, you missed:
ELENA: - More the needs (2nd row, pic 3)
- Dream come true (Final)
- Queen of blowjob (2nd row, pic 6)
- Supermodel (2nd row, pic 7)
Chris: - Imaginations on the school 1 + 2 (2nd row, pic 1 + 2)
- Girlfriend finish and blowjob with Jess (2nd row, pic 5 + 6)
Zari: - One good turn ..... date with Zari on friday til pussylicking

The paths may cross each other.

rei102

Sep 8, 2017
please help me to pass path 'take annie photo with mark dick' pls
Sorry 4 bad English:

After you talked to Elena about Chris, go meet her (balcony) at 14:00 Wednesday, CLICK the "TALK" button showed on HER HEAD, NOT the one on the belly, then everything must go right.
Go to Annie's room at 23:00 anyday, you will have to be in the scene where you can kiss her boobs, there will be a circle on her mouth, there you go (get the pic)
The Annie bed scene has this problem: You wont be always in the needed scene, if you meet Bill in the room, re-enter till he's not there anymore, if you're not in the boob scene (the other 2 scenes : goodnight kiss only, butt jerk), save and reload till you in. (Or you can just go 23:00 another day testing your luck).

After that talk to Elena when she's alone, she will tell you to meet her at 14:00 Saturday. Beware the talk icon near her head and go with the flow (Chris anal and semi 3p). That night when you go to bed, Chris will show up and sleep with you.

rei102

Sep 8, 2017
Could someone help me with getting the blowjob in Time to sleep? Can't seem to trigger it...
You must confess to her 1st (“Make a declaration of love”, check the OP's walkthrough) then you will have the bj options in the Cinema, Gym, bathroom, her room (help with hard task)

lhung914

May 14, 2019
I'm stuck. I can't get past the 4 bj you are supposed to get from C. I can't get the meeting for coffee or snack button to work during her workout (or any other time), it comes up but i can't click it. Nor can I get Bill to hit on Anne again, she won't put back on the lingerie. Should I stop warning her, and since I'm talking about what I can't do... what are all the questions you are supposed to ask during truth or dare... thanks

notysonu

Jun 21, 2018
Cristina
Saturday am 1: 00 event.
Do not use sleeping pills for Christina and give her a drink. (fill --> comeback)
A new choice comes out.

Elena
Wednesday pm 15:00 event.
Call the masseur. -> Pay $ 500 in the massage room on Wednesday or Saturday at 15:00 pm. -> Wednesday, 14:00 Massage to Elena on the balcony. -> Select "I want to replace the messuer today" before massage -> Go to the massage room -> massage.

It is in walkthrough.
where i can get the walkthrough

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
You must confess to her 1st (“Make a declaration of love”, check the OP's walkthrough) then you will have the bj options in the Cinema, Gym, bathroom, her room (help with hard task)

Gotcha, I've been having trouble with getting that scene so that's probably it. I've only gotten the option to get a drink and end the date early, even by following the walkthrough. Any suggestions?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
need help with maid quest ! do everything from walkthrough go to his bedroom admire talk with Elena go back to room and don`t have option to hear conversation !!! i repeat that 20+ times and can`t finish that why ???

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Can you help me to complete "DREAM COME TRUE"? I can not get to the blowjob with Annie. What steps do I have to do? any walkthrough?

Last edited:

yakusa

May 23, 2019
want to know how the game ends? how many scenes are the party scene? there is only jessica or and playing for a week. change to come because

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Can you help me to complete "DREAM COME TRUE"? I can not get to the blowjob with Annie. What steps do I have to do? any walkthrough?
stay with Anne. Constantly turn the time until 23:00. One evening when she is lying on the back will succeed. I waited about 4 nights.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
stay with Anne. Constantly turn the time until 23:00. One evening when she is lying on the back will succeed. I waited about 4 nights.
But before this, I have to wear a boyfriend with Cristina? because elena does not give me any mission to follow after I take her bill photo with annie (what she gives me is about the model photo only). Nor does he ask me to take a picture

rei102

Sep 8, 2017
Gotcha, I've been having trouble with getting that scene so that's probably it. I've only gotten the option to get a drink and end the date early, even by following the walkthrough. Any suggestions?
Share your save, i can help you check

TesToliny

Apr 26, 2019
Sorry 4 bad English:

After you talked to Elena about Chris, go meet her (balcony) at 14:00 Wednesday, CLICK the "TALK" button showed on HER HEAD, NOT the one on the belly, then everything must go right.
Go to Annie's room at 23:00 anyday, you will have to be in the scene where you can kiss her boobs, there will be a circle on her mouth, there you go (get the pic)
The Annie bed scene has this problem: You wont be always in the needed scene, if you meet Bill in the room, re-enter till he's not there anymore, if you're not in the boob scene (the other 2 scenes : goodnight kiss only, butt jerk), save and reload till you in. (Or you can just go 23:00 another day testing your luck).

After that talk to Elena when she's alone, she will tell you to meet her at 14:00 Saturday. Beware the talk icon near her head and go with the flow (Chris anal and semi 3p). That night when you go to bed, Chris will show up and sleep with you.
you can check my save ? I already did everything but in annie room boob scene don't have circle on mouth

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes