ibxxx

Jun 28, 2017
Hi, can some please send me the .exe file to start the game mine seems to be corrupt and i dont want to download the 10gb file agian.

Feb 25, 2018
Not getting this part it keeps on replaying the blowjob scene from before.

Queen of Blowjobs
On Wednesday on the balcony at 14:00. - Repeat event Skillful fingers (Persuasion needed at least 75). - Instead of taking out you dick, click continue. - “Can I also undress?”

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Not getting this part it keeps on replaying the blowjob scene from before.

Queen of Blowjobs
On Wednesday on the balcony at 14:00. - Repeat event Skillful fingers (Persuasion needed at least 75). - Instead of taking out you dick, click continue. - “Can I also undress?”
The furthest you can go is taking out your dick and jerking off on her back.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
No word yet on wether he will be continuing game or wether he is holding a poll. From comments on patreon seems he is frantically trying to get next update finished in time. I think it's fair to say next update could be delayed. Supporters have attacked him alot lately and he seems rather down and deflated atm. I do not think the dev knows what to do, I do find it slightly irritating that he could solve the main reason for finishing it early easily and main reason for complaints. He could compress the images and reduce game size the main reason for him finishing and main reason for complaints. Correct me if I'm wrong as I know nothing about compression quality loss but from what I have gathered from other threads it's at most a 5 to 10 percent loss of quality and tbh in all compressed versions I have played I have never noticed a quality drop. So he could solve his issues rather easily. Again know nothing about compression so no idea if theres coding issues to go with compression but based on how quickly we get compressed versions on here I'm gunna hazard a guess it's as easy as compress images bundle game release at a fraction of the size.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
About Annie BJ photo.

I have the quest (talked about it on the balcony) but I never have the option when Annie lays on her back at 23h.
I read that others had the same issue but never saw it solved.
Is there an intermediate step to do?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
No word yet on wether he will be continuing game or wether he is holding a poll. From comments on patreon seems he is frantically trying to get next update finished in time. I think it's fair to say next update could be delayed. Supporters have attacked him alot lately and he seems rather down and deflated atm. I do not think the dev knows what to do, I do find it slightly irritating that he could solve the main reason for finishing it early easily and main reason for complaints. He could compress the images and reduce game size the main reason for him finishing and main reason for complaints. Correct me if I'm wrong as I know nothing about compression quality loss but from what I have gathered from other threads it's at most a 5 to 10 percent loss of quality and tbh in all compressed versions I have played I have never noticed a quality drop. So he could solve his issues rather easily. Again know nothing about compression so no idea if theres coding issues to go with compression but based on how quickly we get compressed versions on here I'm gunna hazard a guess it's as easy as compress images bundle game release at a fraction of the size.
Ez fix.. split the game in chapters.. Ch1 - V17/18
Start a new chapter.. standalone, release compressed and uncompressed version, everyone is happy, don't have to recode full game.. and of course continue the game.. just work on the new chapter.

Ideea borrowed from Max's Life..

Reactions: DirkP

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ez fix.. split the game in chapters.. Ch1 - V17/18
Start a new chapter.. standalone, release compressed and uncompressed version, everyone is happy, don't have to recode full game.. and of course continue the game.. just work on the new chapter.

Ideea borrowed from Max's Life..
Now there is an idea. I will put that to him later today. He hates the engine so finishing chapter 1 at v18 then continuing in renpy could fit what he wants to do. Would also mean no waiting 6 to 8 months for his new game to get hot lol

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Now there is an idea. I will put that to him later today. He hates the engine so finishing chapter 1 at v18 then continuing in renpy could fit what he wants to do. Would also mean no waiting 6 to 8 months for his new game to get hot lol
Oh yeah.. if he ll keep the same pace from L.M.. didn't tought about that.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
I hope "Super Alex" carries on. I personally like the gameplay of slow development. But right now I'm at L.M. too much playing time with skip (V16 day 395!).
With the non-compression of his pictures I can understand the developer, he creates a super quality - which he (maybe) wants to share completely with the players. In RenPy it will be easier for him to produce a narrow and a large version.

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
can anyone upload a save before he get the bj from annie, please? i tried for more than a hour and didnt get the scene.

thanks

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I can do every thing with Chris. I thing it completed. Please tell me if I forgot some event.
The main events required to trigger the event are Chris visiting you at night, all chris blowjobs unlocked and a completed cinema event all 3 stages. If you have done these events then it should trigger. If it does not trigger then there are 2 options first post the save And I will take a look or 2nd option and a fair few supporters have done it this way is to wait until midnight and sleep 2 days in a row. Then on the 3rd day invite Chris to your room , once again go to bed at midnight Chris will visit then it should start the event your missing. I have no clue why so many of the triggers are linked the way they are.
It is very important that you sleep at midnight that way you wake up early enough

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
can anyone upload a save before he get the bj from annie, please? i tried for more than a hour and didnt get the scene.

thanks
If this is in regards to the photo you have to take the trigger is bugged. It is supposed to be tied to a Tuesday or Saturday but kinda glitches out.
Best thing to do is to visit every night and make an interaction. This event will not trigger if the covers not over her. Now the ring itself your ment to click is also bugged and does not always appear so when you have the yellow circle with option to kiss her goodnight click her forehead.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes