sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
If this is in regards to the photo you have to take the trigger is bugged. It is supposed to be tied to a Tuesday or Saturday but kinda glitches out.
I managed to get it first try the Wednesday Elena told me to do it. Maybe I was lucky. Just go to Annies bedroom at 2300. If Bill is there leave the room and enter again. Repeat until he is not there (time doesn't progress when doing this). Then try your luck with Annie. I got the one where she lies on her back (normally you can only kiss her tit in this scene, but while this quest is active you can do the blowjob thing as well).

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
My lust and my chastity gains are inverted? Every time I peep or something of the kind it says "+Lust" but when i check the lust/chastity bar I actually gained chastity(bar moves toward blue and +1). Is there a way to fix this or is it like this and i didn't understand the game?

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
My lust and my chastity gains are inverted? Every time I peep or something of the kind it says "+Lust" but when i check the lust/chastity bar I actually gained chastity(bar moves toward blue and +1). Is there a way to fix this or is it like this and i didn't understand the game?
use the cheat mod and this is not necessary anymore

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I managed to get it first try the Wednesday Elena told me to do it. Maybe I was lucky. Just go to Annies bedroom at 2300. If Bill is there leave the room and enter again. Repeat until he is not there (time doesn't progress when doing this). Then try your luck with Annie. I got the one where she lies on her back (normally you can only kiss her tit in this scene, but while this quest is active you can do the blowjob thing as well).
Wow so the triggers are massively messed up then. Alex said you have to have option of kiss goodnight. Will forward this info onto him in the Hope's he fixes it. He has stated any bug fixes will come after v18 and after new game first version drops. That could change if us supporters keep hounding him to continue. Have now suggested for him to do what another member suggested and end at v18 and call it chapter 1 and continue game in renpy otherwise his new game will take 6 to 12 months to get hot

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Can anybody tell me, how i can earn "stars" with the Zari Date Event?
Its mentioned in the Walkthrough
No clue why walkthrough is there alot has changed , star wise the walkthrough is accurate however getting to star event with zari is err a little tedious. Use cheat mod when she disappears at end roll time back two hours continue plying her with booze and then go swimming. As for earning the stars during the sexual event just follow walkthrough

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Wow so the triggers are massively messed up then.
What? No they are not. There is just some randomness in this case. But that's not a problem as you can try it every night. The only part that can be slightly frustrating is that the quest log doesn't actually give you any hint how to get this blowjob. So if you don't think of the rapey way to do it you'll be somewhat dumbfounded what to do.

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
No clue why walkthrough is there alot has changed , star wise the walkthrough is accurate however getting to star event with zari is err a little tedious. Use cheat mod when she disappears at end roll time back two hours continue plying her with booze and then go swimming. As for earning the stars during the sexual event just follow walkthrough
okay it was my fault =D
U must did this after you ask for the Carkeys

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
If this is in regards to the photo you have to take the trigger is bugged. It is supposed to be tied to a Tuesday or Saturday but kinda glitches out.
Best thing to do is to visit every night and make an interaction. This event will not trigger if the covers not over her. Now the ring itself your ment to click is also bugged and does not always appear so when you have the yellow circle with option to kiss her goodnight click her forehead.
i think i found the bug. italked some sense into annie and talked to bill about his peeping at annie.

one of both set the eventgirlfriend back to 2. so i changed it to 3 ion the savegame and talked with elena at wednesday at the balcon again.

after that i got the bj from annie at thursady when she sleeped on her back.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
i think i found the bug. italked some sense into annie and talked to bill about his peeping at annie.

one of both set the eventgirlfriend back to 2. so i changed it to 3 ion the savegame and talked with elena at wednesday at the balcon again.

after that i got the bj from annie at thursady when she sleeped on her back.
will pass this onto the dev thanks

Kangsookisad

Jan 17, 2019
The main events required to trigger the event are Chris visiting you at night, all chris blowjobs unlocked and a completed cinema event all 3 stages. If you have done these events then it should trigger. If it does not trigger then there are 2 options first post the save And I will take a look or 2nd option and a fair few supporters have done it this way is to wait until midnight and sleep 2 days in a row. Then on the 3rd day invite Chris to your room , once again go to bed at midnight Chris will visit then it should start the event your missing. I have no clue why so many of the triggers are linked the way they are.
It is very important that you sleep at midnight that way you wake up early enough
This is my save. please help me.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This is my save. please help me.
my bad original reply was me thinking your someone else.
Re tested your save and its bugged edit save find <eventDoughRelations>2</eventDoughRelations> change 2 to a 3 then speak to rapey mc rape face again and when you next sleep it will trigger. or do what someone else here suggested a few pages back edit save
1. Edit the save file and change the '<eventMain>XX<eventMain>' to '<eventMain>23<eventMain>' (## should be 24)
2. Load the save
3. DO NOT TALK WITH CHRISTINA, just sleep and wake up at 8am and the event will trigger.

Last edited:

crystygolf5

Aug 31, 2017
my bad original reply was me thinking your someone else.
Re tested your save and its bugged edit save find <eventDoughRelations>2</eventDoughRelations> change 2 to a 3 then speak to rapey mc rape face again and when you next sleep it will trigger
please tell me where appear save , thank you

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes