Kangsookisad

Jan 17, 2019
Thank you, it works.

my bad original reply was me thinking your someone else.
Re tested your save and its bugged edit save find <eventDoughRelations>2</eventDoughRelations> change 2 to a 3 then speak to rapey mc rape face again and when you next sleep it will trigger. or do what someone else here suggested a few pages back edit save
1. Edit the save file and change the '<eventMain>XX<eventMain>' to '<eventMain>23<eventMain>' (## should be 24)
2. Load the save
3. DO NOT TALK WITH CHRISTINA, just sleep and wake up at 8am and the event will trigger.

Reactions: Major Wanker

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
In this version (17.0) is it possible to finish all quests in Elena's questlog? What I mean is of the 15 quests there are 5 which don't seem to switch to the typical status ("this is the maximum in this version of the game" or "the final scene is reached"). Instead they show different things.

oil for tanning -> use your natural cream
very interesting movie -> try to fuck her tits!
skilful fingers -> offer your massage services
dreams come true -> to be continued...
supermodel -> to be continued...

The former 3 don't change when I do what the green text says. Does this mean they are finished?

The dreams come true quest talks about stars aligning to get a blowjob from Elena. Well, I have probably gotten dozens of them now. Am I missing something or is this quest finished for this version?

And the supermodel quest you can simply do over and over again. I suppose there is no more additional content once you've done all 3 shootings?

Odai

Feb 26, 2019
Date with Zari:
- On Friday talk with Zari at 9:00 or 11:00.
- Suggest to spend more time in the house
- Complete Family debt event.
- On Friday talk to Zari: Suggest to spend more time … at 9:00 or 11:00.
- At 13:00 go on a date:
- Ask to drink at the bar.
- Req. 100 Sym.:
- Foot massage at the spa
- I took special…
- Don’t spared knees.
- Drink at the Bar.
- Req. 200 Sym.:
- Get bikini in Chris bathroom.
- Sunbathe (give Chris’s bikini).
- Drink at the bar.
- Req. 350 Sym.:
- Swim in the pool.
- Now you have two choices : get car keys or continue the date:
- To get keys:
- Go to garage and sit in the car with Zari (also completes One good turn deserves another event).
- Continue date:
- Drink at the bar.
- Watch the movie in theatre.
- - Req. 500 Sym.:
- Join her in Jacuzzi tub.
- At 16:00
- Swim at the pool
- Kiss |40 Lust
- Stars points:
- Come down with the words.
- This way you well enjoy it way more.
- Kiss her neck.
- Lick.
- Kiss the bosom.
- Lick her nipple.
- Kiss her though underwear (Req. 60 Charisma.)
- Kiss around.
- Continue (6 Stars).
- Lick her mink.
- Touch her clitoris lightly.
- Kiss the inner side of her loins.
- Suck it.
- Kiss her vulvar lips.
- Be more patient and just enjoy it.
- Touch finger to the clitoris (Req. 70 Charisma.)
- I am just stocking your clitoris.
- Lay Zary down on her back (12 stars).
- Use tongue.
- Blow worm air on her clitoris.
- Use lips.
- Penetrate deeper inside her with your tongue.
- Use the lips and tongue together.
- Make stops giving her a brake.
- Continue (18 stars).
- Simulate her clitoris
- Use her lube.
- Put a finger in.
- Make her a compliment.
- Put 2 fingers inside
- Find the G-spot.
- Change position (24 stars.)
- Lick.
- Focus on her pussy.
- Kiss.
- Try not to touch her with my dick.
- Suck on it.
- Now I’m going to eat you.
- Continue (30 Stars.)
- Slide dick into her mouth.

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Can anyone help me. I've in the forum that there is continuation after Annie sleep BJ, which is Bad dream. But After that, i didint trigger the dream. How to trigger that ? And also, everyone say that I have to talk about Katherine with Bill if i want to meet katherine. But i can trigger it too. What do i do ? how to fix ? I've anal with chris, finish elena all event, but yeah, i didnt trigger Annie event, and Katherine also Chris. Ah before I forgot, i've try do the way that everyone talk at the forum to fix but, it seem that it doesnt fixed on mine.

needge

Mar 7, 2018
I can't finish Family debt event,when i try to talk to asher in garage there is no guest line on question mark its bugged i think can anyone help me ?

whatnow88

May 6, 2019
Im pretty sure I've completed new maid over and over a 100 times, and I cannot get to the part where apparently im supposed to get talk to Elena to let her know whats going on, then she asks for photo evidence... How do I trigger this?

Green12

Jun 25, 2017
Im pretty sure I've completed new maid over and over a 100 times, and I cannot get to the part where apparently im supposed to get talk to Elena to let her know whats going on, then she asks for photo evidence... How do I trigger this?
Are you visiting Annie's room every Saturday or Sunday Can't remember which exactly at the evening to see the guy getting close to your sister?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes