NormanM

Dec 17, 2018
So we're gonna all marry Chris? :D And become successful husband who fucks his wife, her mother and his sister all the time. And what about that cover photo of V17 where Chris is stuck in some kind of dungeon with writings on her body? I wish I could see that in game, ah...

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
there is something i don't understand about the plot : If you didn't take the money from Bill (what most people would probably do no ?)... it seem the Annie's path is stuck as well as the Elena's one, as it become impossible to fullfill "NEw Maid" as much as "Dreams come true".
am i wrong ?
and is there a way to do something that unstuck you from this situation once you did this choice ?
I fulfilled most of Christina and Jessica's paths... and i don't feel like going back to a quite old save and redo everything from the moment when Bill give you money.

thx !
Oh, you mean like opening save and edit a line according to the Cheatsheet I made specifically for situation similar to this and keep updating with every update? The same cheatsheet that's attached to the OP? You mean something like that?

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
How to get the blowjob from Chris at her bedroom (the monday night one)? i don't really know what i'm missing out.

Last edited:

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Help! I'm running around in circles. I humbly ask for help. I can't progress with Annie.

This is what I've done so faar.
Cristina:
I have reached the seduce scene with Christina and followed it to attempted anal sex.
I have talked with Elena about anal sex. Elena wants a picture with MC dick in Annies mouth.

Annie:
I have reached the scene when Bill force blowjob with Annie on Sunday 12am. I have taken a picture and showed it to Elena.
I have repetatly watched Annies bedroom at 23 pm.
I have the good morning supprise with Annie on Monday mornings when she gives handjob.
I have taken money from Bill and agreed not to talk sence into Annie.
However, at the attached save I have reset the event at one time, but I think it's back to when Bill force blowjob on Annie again.

I did download a save just to see if I could figure out what I've missed. On that save it looks like Christina will come to my bedroom at night. Also, Annie suggest we should visit a brainscrambler. (didn't want to look up the spelling for psyc....)

Elena:
I have completed the events with Elena I think.
Queen of blowjobs.
Photoshoot and arrived at her secret apartment.

I attached a save if that helps.

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
Oh, you mean like opening save and edit a line according to the Cheatsheet I made specifically for situation similar to this and keep updating with every update? The same cheatsheet that's attached to the OP? You mean something like that?
No... that's not what i meant ^^ I still think there should be a way "ingame" to change your mind on that (simplest way i have in mind : We go talk to Bill to tell him that you changed your mind and accept the money..ect...).
anyway.. thank you for your answer. Maybe i'll try this way.

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Today is not the day, Alex stated 10th as animations have to be done. If its early I doubt it will be this early when he only began animations on Wednesday. Last month took almost a week just for animations.

Sep 30, 2018
Better question can I run this on that
Os: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Procesor - typ: Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8550 (2M Cache, 4core, až 2,4GHz) RAM [MB]: 4GB LP-DDR3 memory [GB]: 128GB (e-MMC), Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 400

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
PLS can anyone help me I opened a thread where I'm going to make all our favorite characters, across all different games (50 games) fighting each other to decide which one has the best booty ,and I'm stuck now gathering some in need images from this game can anyone be kind enough to help me by uploading 3 booty images of 3 different character
by the way for those who want to visit my thread hers the link https://f95zone.to/threads/the-greatest-booty-war.32765/
thx again (y)

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I m afraid because this is the last update.
I hope mark will pussy fuck Chris, Elena, Zari, Jess, the psy (and Anya again or anal :p)...
And why not a scene with Elena + Chris / Chris + Jess / Anya + The Psy
I want so much thing, why this is the last update :'(
This game deserve so much update...

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes