Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Pls help i can't progress the "Skillful Fingers" task for Elena. I can't massage her. My massage points is 50 and my Erotic Massage is 30 but still she doesn't want me to massage her. Pls help!
Have you checked that you have the massage oil? (or is out and you must buy it?)

wargodbg

May 26, 2017
2. Go to sleep, event triggers automaticly, don't use cheatmod to skip the day (may fuck the event, not tested).
You ll go with Chris at Kats home, have chit-chat, go to sleep, wake up early in the morning to get a glass of water in kitchen.. well.. you ll guess what will happen (maybe..). Everything it's automaticly, no hidden features.

Anyone knows how to trigger this... Tried everything...

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
I can't talk to Bill about Catherine ... I don't understand what to do? (All events in v16 passed, and play with cheat)
And the events with Annie are hot! ;) (Although, everything is very hasty ... :cautious: )

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
The developer seriously need to start making a patchable game, its a friggin huge game to download every single time.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
latest walkthrough?
Please use the search next time..
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v17-0-super-alex.5483/page-514#post-2015093

the game was crash everytime when i lick annie's pussy,and scenes witha katharina is crashing,maybe version is buggy ?
I would say it's software related.. your sistem fails to load the animations properly.. probably missing codecs, video driver or something..
Try to update this maybe

You're the first one in a quite a few pages complaining about this... so not buggy.

I can't talk to Bill about Catherine ... I don't understand what to do? (All events in v16 passed, and play with cheat)
And the events with Annie are hot! ;) (Although, everything is very hasty ... :cautious: )
Try to open your save with any text editor, find the <eventMain> line.. check what number you have there, open the cheat sheet attached to the op and you ll maybe find your missing part there. By the end of v16 it should be 23/24 if you talked with Bill about Chris is refussing to meet Cheng and Talked wi Chris about visiting her mother

Last edited:
Reactions: Serj 07 and Vsgz

Vsgz

Jul 12, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v17-0-super-alex.5483/page-514#post-2015093

I would say it's software related.. your sistem fails to load the animations properly.. probably missing codecs, video driver or something..
Try to update this maybe

You're the first one in a quite a few pages complaining about this... so not buggy.

Try to open your save with any text editor, find the <eventMain> line.. check what number you have there, open the cheat sheet attached to the op and you ll maybe find your missing part there. By the end of v16 it should be 23/24 if you talked with Bill about Chris is refussing to meet Cheng and Talked wi Chris about visiting her mother
v16 walkthrough?.. Im kinda lost in that version hehe

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I can't fuck annie's mouth anymore I had did it before to keep cristine even but now no longer

Kamild90

Feb 28, 2019
Hi Guys I Stuck after event "More than needed".
I wish started good boss but I cant.
And I have no idea what next.

I can told to Billy " I saw you in the Annie bedrom"
But this not works . Any idea?

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Have you checked that you have the massage oil? (or is out and you must buy it?)
oh i have completely done that. i have a new problem now. i can't trigger the "House Party" event that needed a persuasion of both Christina and Jess to accept so that I can a threesome with them. I also follow the steps in the walkthrough but i can't trigger it. Please help :(

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
How to trigger "Truth or dare" event on House party? I have 100 charisma and persuasion skills but can't make jess agree to me. Please help :(

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019

Try to update this maybe

Everything turned out to be simple ... I talked to Criss about Kathryn (when I invited her to a night event), and Bill started talking about Kat.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well in that case you were lying lol that's v16 content lol.. Kidding, well done!
Everything turned out to be simple ... I talked to Criss about Kathryn (when I invited her to a night event), and Bill started talking about Kat.

Reactions: Serj 07
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes