VN Ren'Py Onhold Lucky Pervert! The Sequel

ixemanin

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017

This is a project I did in my spare time, with the sole and exclusive purpose of studying and practicing game development with Ren'py. I do not own the rights to any of the images used in the game. All rights are reserved to the creators (Aomizuan) and you can support them by buying their products by clicking . The images were taken from the comic book "Lucky Perv! Part Two", that you can check out by .

Any use of this project for profit is explicitly prohibited, and allows the responsible company to take appropriate action.

THE PROJECT
All things considered, I have to say that this project was a lot of fun to do.

Despite not having written the story, nor being an artist to draw the images, I was able to have a small experience of what it's like to develop a game with Ren'py.

The code was all done by me, and this is my first project, it can be a little messy and poorly optimized, but keep in mind that I'm still starting, I plan to improve and evolve a lot more.

I also edited the images, removing speech bubbles, cleaning them up so they look like art made for a visual novel, and with the necessary changes made to the images, I was also able to make some animations using Ren'py's own resources.

The game is simple and short. If you find it interesting, I can still continue with the story, as the comic book has much more content.

Yes, I know the files are a mess, but keep in mind that I've tried changing the location of the files several times to test and understand how the files talk to each other in Ren'py. So I decided to leave it like that, as an example for myself.

If any artist wants to get in touch to work on a project,
I am available :), send me a message!!!.

With love, Ixemanin.

HISTORY

Hiroshi is a pervert who gets a kind of magical artifact that gives him luck. When using the artifact on his dick, incredible things begin to happen... And the first incredible thing is called Rinka, his neighbor who is married and has a daughter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

Windows:
, , .
Mac: , , .

View attachment maria_hair.webp View attachment maria_stuck_lvl1.webp View attachment rinka_stuck_cum1.webp View attachment rinka_stuck_lvl13.webp View attachment rinka_bj_lvl8.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hi, I liked your project.

I corrected some spelling and grammar.

I'm not an artist. More like an editor.

I've been thinking of doing something similar, but I don't know much renpy.
Maybe we can team up. You can help me with renpy, and I can help with proofreading your projects.

ixemanin

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Hi, I liked your project.

I corrected some spelling and grammar.

I'm not an artist. More like an editor.

I've been thinking of doing something similar, but I don't know much renpy.
Maybe we can team up. You can help me with renpy, and I can help with proofreading your projects.
Hey! Thanks a lot for the help!

I am very interested in your help. I'm still a beginner in Ren'py, but I help out where I can.

I was thinking about starting an authorial project this time, if you are interested we can do it together, if we find an artist hahahah.

I also thought about doing it with the help of an AI just to feel how it works.

Do you have a discord or something so we can talk privately?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Посмотрел игру. Всё хорошо сделано. Переводить не стал, так что возможно не весь текст понял. Теперь просто мысли насчёт ней.
Раз с картинок убраны диалоги то есть умение пользоваться редактором. Так можно много сделать разнообразного из уже готового. Просто немного редактируя перемещая детали из одной картинки в другую.
Анимация в игре хорошая. Так же можно было отредактировать изменяя картинки для создание анимации. То есть дополнительных кадров. Это не обязательно, это просто к слову пришлось. Код анимации не обязательно должен быть только с одним временем. Можно некоторые картинки и переход между ними добавлять больше или меньше времени. Так может получиться более плавно к примеру и смотреться может по другому. При ускорении можно не использовать все картинки, тут нужно смотреть какие подходят. Но в целом нормально. Сам делал анимацию из трёх картинок которая смотрелось хорошо. Кстати раз экран разделён на две части то возможно было сделать две разных анимации которые сами по себе показывались бы одновременно.
Код простой, совсем не запутанный. Есть немного лишнего, но это не мешает. Пример.
rinka_stuck_lvl2 и картинка rinka_stuck_lvl2, можно не прописывать отдельно эти картинки а использовать просто название в коде и всё будет работать.
Главное самому в коде не запутаться что и где, даже если в начале всё ясно то потом можно забыть искать где именно написать то что ищешь.

Сейчас много редакторов которые дают возможности сделать игру без умения рисовать если не нет художника, так что если есть желание то можно делать.
Так же насчёт идей скину пару ссылок, вдруг нужно будет что то из этого.

Watched the game. Everything is well done. I did not translate, so it is possible that I did not understand the whole text. Now just thoughts about her.
Once the dialogues are removed from the pictures, that is, the ability to use the editor. So you can do a lot of variety from the finished one. Just a little editing by moving details from one picture to another.
The animation in the game is good. It was also possible to edit by changing pictures to create animation. That is, additional frames. It's not necessary, it's just a matter of course. Animation code doesn't have to be with only one time. You can add some pictures and transition between them more or less time. So it can turn out more smoothly, for example, and it can look different. When accelerating, you can not use all the pictures, here you need to look at which ones are suitable. But in general it's ok. I myself made an animation of three pictures that looked good. By the way, since the screen is divided into two parts, it was possible to make two different animations that would themselves be shown simultaneously.
The code is simple, not confusing at all. There is a little extra, but it does not interfere. Example.
rinka_stuck_lvl2 and picture rinka_stuck_lvl2, you can not prescribe these pictures separately, but just use the name in the code and everything will work.
The main thing in the code is not to get confused about what and where, even if at the beginning everything is clear, then later you can forget to look for exactly where to write what you are looking for.

Now there are many editors that make it possible to make a game without the ability to draw if there is no artist, so if you have a desire, you can do it.
As for the ideas, I’ll throw off a couple of links, all of a sudden you need something from this.

ixemanin

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Now there are many editors that make it possible to make a game without the ability to draw if there is no artist, so if you have a desire, you can do it.
As for the ideas, I’ll throw off a couple of links, all of a sudden you need something from this.
Hey man, thanks so much for the words. I'm in shock at the positive feedback I'm getting. The f95 community is awesome too! I will continue to strive to improve more and more.

I'll take a look at what you said, I was thinking about using AI to make the art, but I don't know if it's very interesting. I'm thinking of a story and this time it's authorial, as soon as I can post it here!

Reactions: osanaiko