VN Unity Lucky Phone [v0.1.3] [Naughty Married]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Feb 27, 2024
You should not process them !! So you will spare time :love:
I am sure that in this case, literally the next day, some people will start writing inappropriate things to her, and possibly to her family, inappropriate things. We would like to avoid this. Otherwise, we really would not waste time on this :sneaky:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I am sure that in this case, literally the next day, some people will start writing inappropriate things to her, and possibly to her family, inappropriate things. We would like to avoid this. Otherwise, we really would not waste time on this :sneaky:
Yep, was a joke about to see her IRL, but I understand perfectly what you mean (see my avatar...)

Reactions: NaughtyMarried

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
You can ask Chloe to go back to the hotel if you didn't go the dirty route with Emma)
Why two identical choices? For the chain “You shouldn’t drink anymore.” “Are you definitely still sober?” “Maybe it’s time to call it a night?” it is not logical to watch the kiss, the option “I warned you not to get drunk. I don’t like this guy. You are drunk, go back to the hotel immediately” comes to mind. Your quote: “All actions take place with full mutual consent and respect among all participants”, but the consent must be real and based on previous choices. A forcibly drawn, illogical consent “hurts the eye”.

Reactions: Evilko

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Why two identical choices? For the chain “You shouldn’t drink anymore.” “Are you definitely still sober?” “Maybe it’s time to call it a night?” it is not logical to watch the kiss, the option “I warned you not to get drunk. I don’t like this guy. You are drunk, go back to the hotel immediately” comes to mind. Your quote: “All actions take place with full mutual consent and respect among all participants”, but the consent must be real and based on previous choices. A forcibly drawn, illogical consent “hurts the eye”.
Just a guess, but I think the consent message was referring to the "people" involved, since the photos are of the IRL wife...

The game/story itself is very linear. The early story makes it clear that the MC/reader has a "fantasy". The "choices" seem to determine if you're going to give in to the fantasy or be reluctant and it happens anyway... That's where the exploring hotwife, cuckold, etc. statement applies in the overview.

There's no "faithful" wife option in this...lol At least the script hasn't shown that so far...lol
The only way to back out of this situation is to not play...lol

Feb 27, 2024
Just a guess, but I think the consent message was referring to the "people" involved, since the photos are of the IRL wife...

The game/story itself is very linear. The early story makes it clear that the MC/reader has a "fantasy". The "choices" seem to determine if you're going to give in to the fantasy or be reluctant and it happens anyway... That's where the exploring hotwife, cuckold, etc. statement applies in the overview.

There's no "faithful" wife option in this...lol At least the script hasn't shown that so far...lol
At the moment, yes. The content will first grow in depth, then (as we wrote in the description) in width and acquire variability.
Take into account that this is just a prototype at an early stage of development)
Until we have reached at least one interesting outcome along one of the branches of events, there is no point in prioritizing other branches. The describes the final planned picture of the game that we are striving for, and not the current one.
We want each branch to be long and interesting to play, but right now it's really worth focusing more on the one that most people are playing for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Templar Knight

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I do not require virginity from the wife, the issue is not in the route of the "faithful wife". The husband and wife have fun, but the fun must be agreed upon by both parties, the husband must have the right to choose and the right of veto, otherwise the story loses its meaning. Also, the wife has the right to refuse any proposals of the husband, if she does not like it. It should be fun for the couple and the characters' decisions logically justified. The story will only benefit from this.

Reactions: redoubt27

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I do not require virginity from the wife, the issue is not in the route of the "faithful wife". The husband and wife have fun, but the fun must be agreed upon by both parties, the husband must have the right to choose and the right of veto, otherwise the story loses its meaning. Also, the wife has the right to refuse any proposals of the husband, if she does not like it. It should be fun for the couple and the characters' decisions logically justified. The story will only benefit from this.
I don't disagree.
However, this story is going in the direction it's going.
It happens this way IRL, too.
You can't always put the toothpaste back in the tube once you squeeze it out...lol

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I don't disagree.
However, this story is going in the direction it's going.
It happens this way IRL, too.
You can't always put the toothpaste back in the tube once you squeeze it out...lol
I agree, unexpected events can (and should) happen, like a kiss, but the subsequent reaction of the parties should follow from previous decisions and logically correspond to them, there should be no torn, unreasonable actions for actions. For example, with the specified choice, the scene with viewing the kiss is skipped. I draw attention - do not remove the fact of the kiss itself, but change the husband's reaction. The story will stop looking like saw teeth, it will become smoother.

Aug 23, 2024
I agree, unexpected events can (and should) happen, like a kiss, but the subsequent reaction of the parties should follow from previous decisions and logically correspond to them, there should be no torn, unreasonable actions for actions. For example, with the specified choice, the scene with viewing the kiss is skipped. I draw attention - do not remove the fact of the kiss itself, but change the husband's reaction. The story will stop looking like saw teeth, it will become smoother.
This is a good point. Unfortunately, many stories I play have the same problem.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Is it really an NTR game or is planned to be so?
When I played it, it seemed to me that the game is all about voluntarily sharing your wife with other guys. It doesn't look to me as NTR.
If the wife went to that vacation and started secretly fucking other guys while the husband is thinking that she is just getting tan on the beach with her friend, then it would be NTR.

Reactions: Alex9311

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Is it really an NTR game or is planned to be so?
When I played it, it seemed to me that the game is all about voluntarily sharing your wife with other guys. It doesn't look to me as NTR.
If the wife went to that vacation and started secretly fucking other guys while the husband is thinking that she is just getting tan on the beach with her friend, then it would be NTR.
Yeah the game is pretty much NTS/cuck, ATM, not know if NTR/cheating route will ever be implemented (even that in OP is written that there will be), due to initial story which defined MC with NTS/cuck kink + weird definition of ingame choices. Every one of them is like:
A- "Yes I like it."
B-"Yes I really want it so much!", which is the same.
Those things excludes the possibility for any kind of realistic NTR route.

Reactions: Alex9311

goldencore

Jan 29, 2018
You can't get to 100% pics right now.
It tops out at 96-97% (I guess mine rounded up... :ROFLMAO:)

If you know, or have an idea which pics you're missing, can probably point you in the right direction to unlock them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am missing the pictures 3 and 4 in the second gallery screen shot (after sleeping beauty). What did I miss?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I am missing the pictures 3 and 4 in the second gallery screen shot (after sleeping beauty). What did I miss?
When you get picture #2 in that gallery, you should have the option to mention her nipple is showing.
Pick that one. There's a follow-up about what she's wearing on bottom...

Reactions: goldencore

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
Hey Dev is there any chance that we will be able to choose what pictures to send to the different contacts or is that a coding nightmare

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes