VN Unity Lucky Phone [v0.1.3] [Naughty Married]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Joo1077

Feb 19, 2023
I had high expectations about the new update considering the first version. It's a shame it was so short. There is also a bug when you want to prevent Bob from telling you if he has the recording. It forces you to continue down that route. They would have to correct that or not put an option that generates an infinite loop towards nothing.

I had really liked the first installment but I honestly see this update as either forced or incomplete.

I hope that in the next updates they give us a little more content.

Yeah I really like the game but if every update is going to be this short I may have to skip the next 2 or 3.

HenkiHo

Oct 25, 2018
Small update, I liked it, I'm hopping the next 2 weeks bring a much bigger update. It's really just text and some AI photos. Not much to write home about in and of themselves but the writing and how the story is developing are great.

Reactions: leozzzz

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
You first have to catch a regular Wife, then battle with it until it evolves into Sexwife.
Yes, but he have to choose wisely!
He must to search a woman with the right carachter to became a free spirit.
Is she proud of her body ? Is she happy to expose herself a little ? If yes, he is on the right way.

Reactions: reempe

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
hope we can choose a evil path, like forcing the wife to fuck other dudes. Since you can show her body to Bob without her authorization.

Blackmail noncon Netorase is something so rare in the games that it would be a nice refresher

where can i get myself a Sexwife?
You first have to catch a regular Wife, then battle with it until it evolves into Sexwife.
The easier part is to find a sexy wife. Now to transform her into a sexwife, gosh, hard as hell

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
hope we can choose a evil path, like forcing the wife to fuck other dudes. Since you can show her body to Bob without her authorization.

Blackmail noncon Netorase is something so rare in the games that it would be a nice refresher

The easier part is to find a sexy wife. Now to transform her into a sexwife, gosh, hard as hell
Oh buddie, how I agree with your words. There are a lot of pretty woman to marry, but turn one of them in a sexwife is a long, hard job, like a long chess game.

Reactions: NaughtyMarried

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yeah I really like the game but if every update is going to be this short I may have to skip the next 2 or 3.
Sadly, but you are right. An interesting update, but you can only take a sniff and arousing, that the episode ends.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I don't know if the dev still reads the pages here but I'll give my 2 cents, first of all I found the game well developed so far (plot, interface, gameplay, images and videos). But what I found most interesting, at least that's what I understood from playing until the recent update, would be the possibility of making things more ''light'': involving situations with the wife and her friend in showing her off to other men, in the future a groping with other men but not necessarily involving sex with other men. This route would be interesting in my view, unlike some games that are here that basically follow the same formula: innocent wife ---> exposed first time to bbc or some big dick ---> become slut, all this in three - four updates and that breaks the immersion and the meaning of the story / corruption in my view.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes