0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Anyway to force enable windowed mode? I have 32:9 monitor the HUD is THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS wide. and this small

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Even with Vitality above 50 and Beauty above 30 and with Skuda being present in the ludus, i still cant train a new recuit as a gladiatrix, the option is still red.

Reactions: monstr98

kult.

Jul 22, 2022
Beat me to it lol. Wrote a simple tool that'll output the game's premium code that has a 40% success rate so far cause sometimes it'll output 0 or 1 which is annoying so im pretty sure the dev is randomising the index for the code. could be wrong and i could be a shit dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

excessbloodlust

Sep 9, 2018
So I'm noticing a bug where after I sell a slave when I buy a new one they the moment I click "Go to your room" after arriving back at the Ludus Manor the slave becomes whatever type of slave I sold before without letting me pick their training type, when I click on them I have all the normal schedule and such options but I can't choose their role. It's annoying because I'm trying to train a Gladiatrix now that I've finished Boudica's quest but every time I buy a slave it's a roll of the dice if they are going to let me pick their training or not.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Can you send me a save file with this error? Saves are at "game_dir/lm/scen001/saves". You can attach it to a private message, for example.
Livia still bug at the conversation with the MC after the 1st orgy party ?. If I end the scene fast enough then everything will goes normal. But if I watch the scene like 4-5s, bug will happen - everything just end but you can't select any action to Livia and you will have to reset the game.
Edit : I think it's a scene bug more likely, everytime when you have sex with Livia at the table, this bug will appear as I said above UNLESS you end the scene as soon as possible.

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
I've been messing around with this game for a while now and I have some questions I hope the veterans might be able to clarify for me.

1. Do pregnancies result in off-spring or am I just going to have a house full of fat slaves?
2. There are references in the heritage text for various ethnicities referring to different roles that I can't find in the scroll in my office or in the selection menu - I'm talking about Personal Assistant, Body Guard and Trophy Pet. Are these unlocked by quests or are they not in the game yet?
3. Can you increase the Denari (money) cap at some point? 10.000 isn't a whole lot considering a decent slave will be worth that much..

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I've been messing around with this game for a while now and I have some questions I hope the veterans might be able to clarify for me.

1. Do pregnancies result in off-spring or am I just going to have a house full of fat slaves?
2. There are references in the heritage text for various ethnicities referring to different roles that I can't find in the scroll in my office or in the selection menu - I'm talking about Personal Assistant, Body Guard and Trophy Pet. Are these unlocked by quests or are they not in the game yet?
3. Can you increase the Denari (money) cap at some point? 10.000 isn't a whole lot considering a decent slave will be worth that much..
1. pregnancies are only cosmetic. they do not have any impact on the game and you can reset pregnancy by choosing manage/delivery option during conversation. this can be done only if it is a full belly and it will reset it to a flat belly with no effect on the game play.
2. those are not in the game yet. i'm not sure if they even will be in the game ever. it was just some ideas I put there to show what may happen in the future during development.
3. money cap cannot be increased. nothing in game is that expensive. top servant is 500d max.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Beat me to it lol. Wrote a simple tool that'll output the game's premium code that has a 40% success rate so far cause sometimes it'll output 0 or 1 which is annoying so im pretty sure the dev is randomising the index for the code. could be wrong and i could be a shit dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from version 0.7 and 0.8 is more change to find serial i thinking write proper finder serial but see what developer going to do

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
1. pregnancies are only cosmetic. they do not have any impact on the game and you can reset pregnancy by choosing manage/delivery option during conversation. this can be done only if it is a full belly and it will reset it to a flat belly with no effect on the game play.

2. those are not in the game yet. i'm not sure if they even will be in the game ever. it was just some ideas I put there to show what may happen in the future during development.

3. money cap cannot be increased. nothing in game is that expensive. top servant is 500d max.
1. Ouch, not sure I see the point in a breeding slave then and I put in so much time getting a Germanic, pale-blond, high beauty, vitality and intelligence one. Was hoping to get a ton of little clones running around.

2. Thanks for the clarification - it'd be cool to have "advanced" roles for the slaves once they reach max proficiency in everything maybe with an added requirement similar to courtesans. A Pit Fighter would be able to become a Body Guard and a Household Slave would be able to become a Personal Assistant for instance.

3. Oh no it's not that things are expensive, it's just that sometimes I clean house and sell 4 x 10.000 Denari Slaves and end up earning 0 in total because I already had 10.000.

Reactions: AkiranGaming

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
from version 0.7 and 0.8 is more change to find serial i thinking write proper finder serial but see what developer going to do
Why is this here? As far as I understand, this thread discusses the game's walkthrough and bugs. If you don't want to support the developer, that's your right. All sorts of cheat codes appear here maximum within a week after the release of an update. If you want to research the code for game and cheats immediately after downloading the next update, wouldn't it be better to create a separate topic in a specially designed section of this forum?:unsure:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have re-uploaded a game with a fix for a bug, where servants keep their training schedule even after their are sold (see description bellow). If you are bothered by this issue, you can download the game again, transfer saves and it will no longer happen. Cheers.

So I'm noticing a bug where after I sell a slave when I buy a new one they the moment I click "Go to your room" after arriving back at the Ludus Manor the slave becomes whatever type of slave I sold before without letting me pick their training type, when I click on them I have all the normal schedule and such options but I can't choose their role. It's annoying because I'm trying to train a Gladiatrix now that I've finished Boudica's quest but every time I buy a slave it's a roll of the dice if they are going to let me pick their training or not.

Reactions: excessbloodlust

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
This game is way too goddamn addicting. I'd pay triple-A game money for this if it had more content, model variety (not just skin/hair color) and the already suggested content was in the game. I guess all I can do is dream that this and Slaves of Rome have a baby.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I have re-uploaded a game with a fix for a bug, where servants keep their training schedule even after their are sold (see description bellow). If you are bothered by this issue, you can download the game again, transfer saves and it will no longer happen. Cheers.
Cheers velesk Where has it been reuploaded?

I am checking on your webpage, and version is still 8b. Does the fix still have the same version number?
EDIT: I have noticed that the file is 1KB larger, so that may be the case?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Does the fix still have the same version number?
It has:

Neu

I have re-uploaded the game with some bug fixes, mainly two bugs in Ludus Master:
  • Servants retained their training schedule after sell. After some time playing, it may happen that if you bought a servant, she already had a training schedule set and you could not assign her new training. This is now fixed. You can also download the game again and transfer saves from old directory; it will fix the issue.
  • Livia jumped out of a scene, when you talked to her after an og. party. This is also fixed.
Because these bugs were not game breaking (although first one was annoying), I did not changed the version number, so you will still see v1.3 after you download again. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have fun and cheers.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
It has:

Neu

I have re-uploaded the game with some bug fixes, mainly two bugs in Ludus Master:
  • Servants retained their training schedule after sell. After some time playing, it may happen that if you bought a servant, she already had a training schedule set and you could not assign her new training. This is now fixed. You can also download the game again and transfer saves from old directory; it will fix the issue.
  • Livia jumped out of a scene, when you talked to her after an og. party. This is also fixed.
Because these bugs were not game breaking (although first one was annoying), I did not changed the version number, so you will still see v1.3 after you download again. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have fun and cheers.
Cheers again

Found a new bug.... Hired a new slave, I can choose her role, no issues at all, but if I pick Courtesan it looks like she already has a sponsor/benefactor, as directly from the start she can have practical sex lessons. (tested moving to the next day and seeing her getting railed by a new guy)

Last edited:

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
Cheers again

Found a new bug.... Hired a new slave, I can choose her role, no issues at all, but if I pick Courtesan it looks like she already has a sponsor/benefactor, as directly from the start she can have practical sex lessons. (tested moving to the next day and seeing her getting railed by a new guy)

Correct me if I am wrong but, the only requirement for the practical sex lessons is that the slave needs >=20 Sex Skill. Could she possibly have had that at purchase?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Cheers again

Thanks it is possible that this bug is still there. I will check it. Thanks for reporting.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes