Others - Abandoned - Lufuclad [v38] [Kyrieru]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Good start for a game. Cute animations and punchy sound effects. Only the lack of content is the killer. I wish they continue this. I would give a better rating if the game had a bit more length. Version tested: v38
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Casanovou

V26
    I can only rate this game to 3 star because it's far to be complete.
    It's seem very promising, the gameplay is good with combo but the character move slowly without dash. At this time it's just a demo if i can tell it's a alpha test.
    I hope the developper can make a version with just a bit of tutorial and add the content of each version that i can't had test.

For that version i feel lost without minimum search, i thing this version is just to test so dowload it if you want to give your opinion but don't expect any story. It's an Alpha test
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Originel

I've not a lot to say a part that even without story it's already a quite good gqme so hoping for next update to continue in this way! The drawing are smooth like the animation, pretty cool thing, we can mod the color character, it's a little complicated but quite fun, the interaction with the monster and food it's quite deligthful. The map is randomly generated and that pretty cool, cause when we will be able to save we will never have two time the same story.

The Xray is so damn excellent!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

smog1217

so far it's going great and i want to be here for the remainder of the making of this game, it's got some good functions already and some pretty simple controls, and the maker's planning on adding way way more mechanics to the game, so far inflation and pregnancy are coming quickly from version 9