Azarni

May 30, 2018
This game has a bright future. i hope it does update frequently or does not get debunked like other pixel games.

hustlebones1k

Mar 19, 2019
This looks really cool. I love the artstyle, that isometric view is big sexy. The animations are really smooth as well. Can't wait to see where this goes :>

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
why2.gif

Copied from blog for the lazy ones:

Updates
- Added Dive move for dominant H. Press V to use. (currently only works on Slug)
- Added ability for H animations to have layers
- Slug H animation
- Misc changes

Notes
This more or less encompasses two updates, since allowing the player to H enemies required a bit of programming.

After using the H-move on an enemy, press C or up to thrust, and down or X to back out.

ZeroNoHero

Apr 25, 2019
Version v15 is out.

Updates
- X-Ray
- Areas are also now named.
- Animated half of clothing animations. (pressing 1 currently toggles clothing)
- Sub maps like entering the house is now programmed.
- Added house back in.
- Misc stuff.

Notes:
X-ray will be something you can disable later, and it will also not display all the time, like it does now. (Different enemies will also have different sprites for it)

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
yea same her with the crashes but it comes in every game run when life goes to zero so far i see it.

of Other Event: User Defined 0
for object gobo_ob:

Variable oplayer_ob.e_y(100443, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_e_line_1
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_e_line_1 (line -1)
gml_Script_check_death
gml_Script_hitbox
gml_Object_gobo_ob_Other_10
called from - gml_Script_run_states (line -1) - <unknown source line>
gml_Object_gobo_ob_Step_0

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
in my case, it happened when i was hit by an enemy, knocked back and hit by another enemy mid-flight. That enemy was also a slug. My life wasn't 0

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes