Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm .. where in this game is NTR? ...

Nice introduction, but now I hope the rest will follow and really start to tell the story :) ... and that someone will share 0.2 here :rolleyes:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
So, I was looking for a new game to check out and looked trough ntr genre games and found this one. I remember being interested in it for few times in it when I saw it on new updates page but always skiping because the style of images are not my favorite, I tend to stay back from that kind of renders. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the story, so I'll be coming back to this project for the plot.
Was that scene in the park an ntr part of the game? because I felt a little bit trolled.

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
So, I was looking for a new game to check out and looked trough ntr genre games and found this one. I remember being interested in it for few times in it when I saw it on new updates page but always skiping because the style of images are not my favorite, I tend to stay back from that kind of renders. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the story, so I'll be coming back to this project for the plot.
Was that scene in the park an ntr part of the game? because I felt a little bit trolled.
The alternative park scene is triggered, if you have NTR enabled, yes. Calling it NTR, though - that's debatable. For some people, NTR means fucking the girl without your consent.

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Episode 2 v0.2 is out. I hope there is someone who will share it with us. ;)

alexander3rd Or is there a chance that you open this version up for free when the next version is out?

t77

Apr 18, 2017
This is the best that I can find is the public release:

Changelog:
21 animations
29 backgrounds
73 full scenes
157 sprites
Downloads:

(ARM - most users)
(x86)

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Damn... Dev, you are so mean.:cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm trying not to be :D Honestly though, the first updates of episode 2 are just too short to be worth sharing here, at least I think so. I can upload the ones, that are free on my patreon, sure. But for now, I'm trying to find any spare time to work on the game. Just paused my patreon for a month just because there's no content this month. In any case, updates are coming & they will be posted here (y)

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
This is the best that I can find is the public release:

Changelog:
21 animations
29 backgrounds
73 full scenes
157 sprites
Downloads:

(ARM - most users)
(x86)
Thank you for sharing.
I'm trying not to be :D Honestly though, the first updates of episode 2 are just too short to be worth sharing here, at least I think so. I can upload the ones, that are free on my patreon, sure. But for now, I'm trying to find any spare time to work on the game. Just paused my patreon for a month just because there's no content this month. In any case, updates are coming & they will be posted here (y)
I don't think you're mean, things like that tend to happen. Storywise that's pretty sad, even more when Lucy finds out.
Liked the animations, hope to see more of them. I think you should share this update. It may be short, but I personally am fine with it and was happy to see Lucy again.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes