batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Intense fight scene at the start... how am I supposed to fap to something this dramatic and sad :(
+ Lucy is hot
+ Suzy is hot
+ Always happy to see actual high heels in HS-based visual novels
+ Mei is hot. Really liked the scene at the start of Episode 2

+- Why are the faces of Martha and Berta hidden all the time? It annoyed the hell outta me

- Wish people would stop putting flip flops in their games
- Limousine driver is creepy af
- Martha's home looks like a fucking cube hahaha
- A lot of talking in Episode 1... very little hot content
- Luke looks fucking scary

Nice HS models but it is too much talking too little sexy time for me. It's dramatic at times and very story-driven and that's not what I'm here for. Still great work but probably not my cup of tea. The hidden faces and the never-changing outfits kinda annoyed me after some time.

magus448

May 22, 2018
+- Why are the faces of Martha and Berta hidden all the time? It annoyed the hell outta me
Even hidden on the photo found as well as Bart's. Since Bart doesn't seem to be in the story anymore, I don't really mind his being hidden. Puzzles me the others are since they are main supporting cast.

Reactions: batman666

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
+ Intense fight scene at the start... how am I supposed to fap to something this dramatic and sad :(
+ Lucy is hot
+ Suzy is hot
+ Always happy to see actual high heels in HS-based visual novels
+ Mei is hot. Really liked the scene at the start of Episode 2

- Wish people would stop putting flip flops in their games
- Limousine driver is creepy af
- Martha's home looks like a fucking cube hahaha
- A lot of talking in Episode 1... very little hot content
- Luke looks fucking scary

Nice HS models but it is too much talking too little sexy time for me. It's dramatic at times and very story-driven and that's not what I'm here for. Still great work but probably not my cup of tea. The hidden faces and the never-changing outfits kinda annoyed me after some time.
Thank you for the brief review (y) I'll try to address most of it:
The fight scene in ep1 was written as a dramatic entrance to the story, not a fapping break. Though, that said, I do have some reeealy weird fetishes and a bit fucked up psyche. That will definitely transfer over to the game, more or less. Some may love that stuff, some others may hate it.
Martha & Berta were/are just additional characters, so I didn't bother with their faces. The idea was, that it will save quite a bit of development time, and it did. I thought, that no one will be bothered by it -but people are bothered, point taken. That's not the only mistake worth learning from.
Martha's home was the first time I tried making something of my own in the HS studio. Only later on I figured out how to work there much faster & better. Luke's flat in ep. 2 was done from scratch too, I hope it's a better job than the first one :)
About the talking/action balance, ep.1 as a whole was meant to be just an intro to the story. After finishing the script, I had no idea that it will be long enough for a whole episode. The fun stuff will come in ep.2, this time at least I have a better understanding how the amount of text translates into playing time.

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Actually the dramatic scene at the start is what got me interested in the game, it's a pleasure to see something original and more interesting than the usual harem. And I hope you planned some kind of comeback for the ex husband, it would be a shame to lose a peculiar but interesting character.
Keep up the good work ;)

Reactions: alexander3rd

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Actually the dramatic scene at the start is what got me interested in the game, it's a pleasure to see something original and more interesting than the usual harem. And I hope you planned some kind of comeback for the ex husband, it would be a shame to lose a peculiar but interesting character.
Keep up the good work ;)
There's a ton of events & relationships to cover for the sisters & Luke alone, so will see how it goes. Yeah, that Berta's ex could be written in later on like a bomb out of nowhere - for an example, he's been stalking the family for quite some time & then suddenly decided, that it's time to be a father to his children. Well, imagination's the limit there. But for now, I hope to do the already written parts sooner, it takes a lot of time.

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
sorry if im asking, is there really any scene of NTR ? because i didn't found out any scene until chap 2..
Yeah I'm waiting to see how things evolve on that side too, hoping to see something interesting and substantial.
I'll check check in the next version and I suggest you do the same ;)

Reactions: ZenAsteria

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Story seems far fetched; if Luke would be a real brother, would be understandable.

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Story seems far fetched; if Luke would be a real brother, would be understandable.
Realism was never my focus, some parts may even be ridiculous. To me, the most important thing is, that it's interesting & enjoyable.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Realism was never my focus, some parts may even be ridiculous. To me, the most important thing is, that it's interesting & enjoyable.
imo the story is interesting and enjoyable.

i dont see the story as being far fetched. My step sister is more of a real sister then my 2 real sisters are. Blood doesnt always mean a person would go out of thier way for someone. Hell my real sisters are not even conserned with my up coming surgery where as my step sister first thing she said was do you want me to come up and help take care of you. So like i said i dont see this as far fetched.

ZenAsteria

Oct 28, 2018
There are a few scenes that you'll get only if you turned NTR on, but nothing sexual yet
Thank you for your answer, i came here just for the NTR part but man the story hit me so hard, how can i fap through this game?
but again i really like your game and still waiting for the NTR scene.. (y)

ZenAsteria

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah I'm waiting to see how things evolve on that side too, hoping to see something interesting and substantial.
of course i do, i came here just for the NTR scene.. haha

magus448

May 22, 2018
He's a half-brother. Though that's only apparent if you choose a specific line during the intro. Bart is father of all three, they just have different mothers.

Hmm now that I think of it, Luke has had two mothers abandon him...damn. :(

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
He's a half-brother. Though that's only apparent if you choose a specific line during the intro. Bart is father of all three, they just have different mothers.

Hmm now that I think of it, Luke has had two mothers abandon him...damn. :(
Yeah, Luke's backstory is just sad. But that's important to know, otherwise his character development wouldn't make much sense.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yo is this project still live? Enjoyed the story so far.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes