This is a Gallery Mod for the game Luke's Way by Evil User.​

Updated: 2022-06-11
Game/Creator: Evil User
Modder: |F95
Mod Version: 0.31
Game Version: 0.31
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Most Important: If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: Evil User

Thanks Trminator
Download: - - -

1590533959347.png 1590533988738.png 1590534015600.png

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
This mod was rushed due to release of the new version... so i did not trouble shoot it entirely... please ping me here to let me know if there are any bugs or missing scenes. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NigelBear

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
as always brilliant work my friend. much appreciated!!
OEJ is maaaa maaannnn hrhr...and like my pre poster said the new update just dropped but if i got it right the mod will work with 0.23.2 likewise!? gonna check this out in a few myself...peace out

greez my5tii

• Red Heart
Reactions: OEJ

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Take it the updated version didn't get started/completed/released (select appropriate choice) as planned then? :rolleyes: No worries, all sorts of things can get in the way of what we plan to try and do, happens to all of us at one time or another! :LOL: I'll just keep checking back every few days to see if you've managed to get the updated version released! (y)

Reactions: jamesbatg

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Can you update the mod? It seems there is some new content in the new version.
Thanks
OEJ 0.23.2 just dropped :)
as always brilliant work my friend. much appreciated!!
OEJ is maaaa maaannnn hrhr...and like my pre poster said the new update just dropped but if i got it right the mod will work with 0.23.2 likewise!? gonna check this out in a few myself...peace out

greez my5tii
The mod does work, yeap, it does not contain the new scenes from the new updates, though ;)
Take it the updated version didn't get started/completed/released (select appropriate choice) as planned then? :rolleyes: No worries, all sorts of things can get in the way of what we plan to try and do, happens to all of us at one time or another! :LOL: I'll just keep checking back every few days to see if you've managed to get the updated version released! (y)
Sorry for the delay, had shitty health for a few days... im good now. Updated the mod. (y)

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Sorry for the delay, had shitty health for a few days... im good now. Updated the mod. (y)
Health first always, even more so these days with this worldwide pandemic that we all have to deal with! :eek: Hope you truly are recovered and better, but thanks very much for taking the time to update your mod. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: OEJ

vahsek

Feb 27, 2019
1602668164556.png
There are 9 scenes in a page but i am only able to see 6 but rest 3 are clickable but i don't get a preview of what those scenes are
can you help OEJ

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
View attachment 857235
There are 9 scenes in a page but i am only able to see 6 but rest 3 are clickable but i don't get a preview of what those scenes are
can you help OEJ
i will look if there is a problem in the mod....

edit: uh... i am able to see them., some problem in renpy maybe?