Unreal Engine Lula's Saga The Holestic Adventures [2023-04-05 Demo] [LulaSmut]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Nevermoore

Jan 3, 2023
Sad I am sure if he would invest a little more in community/marketing and concentrate effort to only a few platforms there would be a higher donation output.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Sad I am sure if he would invest a little more in community/marketing and concentrate effort to only a few platforms there would be a higher donation output.
Another problem with his game is that it is TOO ambitious and he isn't willing to release demos more frequently. The game has been in development for years and only two demos have been publicly released. And the second public demo was a disaster that not only looked and felt completely different than the first, the previous area wasn't playable, even though it was included in the game files.

He had little to show other than some videos. He didn't like the usual sites like F95zone, Kimochi, etc, he didn't like when people asked when a new demo was gonna be released, he didn't respond well to criticism, etc.

Like I said before, it is a shame. This game is TOO ambitious. Maybe TOO MUCH for only one guy. And paired with the fact that the guy is ass, I doubt something more substantial is ever gonna happen;

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes