1.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
First of, congratz to finishing a game TitDang and flamie.

Saw the update to this game by chance and noticed the low reviews which lead me to read some pages of the threads of this game and Luna in the Tavern and I gotta say....this was an entertaining hour spent during my lunch. Not gonna lie. :HideThePain:

The thing is I actually like the artstyle from both games and I am sure, without trolling, that they are a good game and VN respectively as well but the paywall drama just overshadows the whole experience.
No one is discussing the game in itself only the monetization and I don't think you actually want that.

I don't shy away from buying a game once it is finished I saw here on F95 but... correct me if I am wrong, I need to stay subscripted to the patreon just to continue playing the finished game?
I can't just pay once on Itch.io for example and enjoy the game offline? Am I just misinformed or is it actually the case?

If so then yeah....the hate is well deserved sry.

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
I don't shy away from buying a game once it is finished I saw here on F95 but... correct me if I am wrong, I need to stay subscripted to the patreon just to continue playing the finished game?
I can't just pay once on Itch.io for example and enjoy the game offline? Am I just misinformed or is it actually the case?

If so then yeah....the hate is well deserved sry.
1726404202417.png
The scenes behind a paywall should become free upon """""completion of the game's development"""""
which translated means "we'll milk every last one of you dry until we deem the game completed™ "

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
View attachment 4036292
The scenes behind a paywall should become free upon """""completion of the game's development"""""
which translated means "we'll milk every last one of you dry until we deem the game completed™ "
>Here's a reminder for how our Super Early Access will work. It applies to some of the scenes or their alternative versions, and all players will get access to the 1.0 content after a month, as usual. Then, we will unlock full access to two questions every month.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
So it's not free upon completion and you plan to milk it still, this is a good way to let people know this applies to the other game as well and all complaints are valid.
to be fair, when i played this, which has basically 5 scenes, 3 of which just have variants, none of them were actually 'locked' away.

still seems very much a thing for the other one that i guess isn't dead, but also has far more content, hell, it's got more locked content than this one does, so the 'we released everything now that it's completed' doesn't hold a whole lot of weight...

People tend to forget that a bit of integrity goes a long way in all business endeavours.
not entirely sure that's 'integrity', really. i do agree that's the best way to make money with these kinds of products, sure, but, not like most people are happy with the 'we'll charge people monthly on patreon for like, a new scene a month' style of doing things, where the game never gets close to really being finished anyway.

Reactions: castoli

gatorhugger

Sep 9, 2020
>Here's a reminder for how our Super Early Access will work. It applies to some of the scenes or their alternative versions, and all players will get access to the 1.0 content after a month, as usual. Then, we will unlock full access to two questions every month.
so then this is just a straight up lie? Alright

View attachment 4036292

1.00 star(s) 14 Votes