GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
for taboos, jerk the guy in bathroom or let the guy cum over luna at lyralei blowjob scene and don't drink later when they ask luna about jerk to strangers or cumshot. No clue for "don't be so shy", tried everything, could be a bug because nothing I try works for me..
Ie this skin is unlocked if you start with " Liralai in the Tavern"&
And I always started with " The story continues."...

And what kind of guy is going to ask about jerking off? It just makes it easier to remember :giggle:

Does the amount of alcohol, excitement, resentment affect the receipt or not?

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
for taboos, jerk the guy in bathroom or let the guy cum over luna at lyralei blowjob scene and don't drink later when they ask luna about jerk to strangers or cumshot. No clue for "don't be so shy", tried everything, could be a bug because nothing I try works for me..
LOL, I unlocked "don't be shy" :ROFLMAO:
I gave an honest answer, took the guy's hand, didn't take the bag.
After that, I did not drink at all, gave Mirana to take off her panties, and be spankin after which I jerked off on choosing the Moon, then just skip and somehow it turned out to be a sub.

BTW I finished in the Liraley in a scene with a blowjob.

But it's only when I discovered this that the taboo scene needs to be re-explained:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Lone Dog

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
LOL, I unlocked "don't be shy" :ROFLMAO:
I gave an honest answer, took the guy's hand, didn't take the bag.
After that, I did not drink at all, gave Mirana to take off her panties, and be spankin after which I jerked off on choosing the Moon, then just skip and somehow it turned out to be a sub.

BTW I finished in the Liraley in a scene with a blowjob.

But it's only when I discovered this that the taboo scene needs to be re-explained:unsure:
so you did this to unlock it? :
-jerk the guy in bathroom
-gave an honest answer at date, took the guy's hand, didn't take the bag.
-dont drink anymore
- and Mirana gets spanked and gave panties

tried and doesnt work for me :(

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
so you did this to unlock it? :
-jerk the guy in bathroom
-gave an honest answer at date, took the guy's hand, didn't take the bag.
-dont drink anymore
- and Mirana gets spanked and gave panties

tried and doesnt work for me :(

1 Gave cum on the Luna in a blowjob scene
2 Do not drink at all. Give an honest answer, take the hand, do not take the bag
3. Let Mirana win.
4. Do not drink at all. All actions are performed by Mirana, except for jerking off.
4.1 "who should tell about her feeling". I chose Miranda, although I don't think it affects anything.

That's how I got it.;)

Try also writing to me about taboo.

I gave cum on the moon, Did not drink / drank BEFORE, drank/did not drink AFTER questions about jerking off.
What did I miss?

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
1 Gave cum on the Luna in a blowjob scene
2 Do not drink at all. Give an honest answer, take the hand, do not take the bag
3. Let Mirana win.
4. Do not drink at all. All actions are performed by Mirana, except for jerking off.
4.1 "who should tell about her feeling". I chose Miranda, although I don't think it affects anything.

That's how I got it.;)

Try also writing to me about taboo.

I gave cum on the moon, Did not drink / drank BEFORE, drank/did not drink AFTER questions about jerking off.
What did I miss?
Got it, i started from the beginning and made something different so i finally got it, i'll upload a walkthrough so people won't suffer as much i did with this thing. They want you to pay for "skip text" button? I'll give you all a walktrough for free!

Ok i made a cheap walkthrough, i hope it's understable, you'll see your stats so it should be fine...all choices and how to unlock scenes:

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
PlayWKpay For taboo scene just choose 'pull out' at lyralei blowjob and later don't drink with the guy that ask if luna ever get a cumshot.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Does it affect how much the Luna has drunk before?
Or who did what?
Is the last guy if i recall correctly, just don't drink(lie) if luna get a facial at lyralei blowjob when they are with the books, choose 'pull out'.

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
Is the last guy if i recall correctly, just don't drink(lie) if luna get a facial at lyralei blowjob when they are with the books, choose 'pull out'.
Select "pull out" I selected

When you ask a question about jerking off, you are given a choice between Mirana and Luna. The question after that also gives a choice between the heroines and does not unlock the scene((

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Select "pull out" I selected

When you ask a question about jerking off, you are given a choice between Mirana and Luna. The question after that also gives a choice between the heroines and does not unlock the scene((
is the one after question about jerking to strangers

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
is the one after question about jerking to strangers
I'm already really fucking stupid or something I don't understand?

I chose "don't drink" given a choice between Mirana and Luna.
You can choose any one, nothing changes
Then there is another question, after which either there is a scene " don't be shy ", "a scene with a double blowjob" or a lesbian scene in the toilet.

It doesn't matter how much the Luna drinks before that, and it doesn't matter who will participate in what, despite the fact that with lyralei I chose "pull out"...

Please write down the points of each of your actions as I did to you with the scene "do not be shy"

It's just that this is already a concrete brain-fucking thing! It tires you and me both....

• Wow

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I'm already really fucking stupid or something I don't understand?

I chose "don't drink" given a choice between Mirana and Luna.
You can choose any one, nothing changes
Then there is another question, after which either there is a scene " don't be shy ", "a scene with a double blowjob" or a lesbian scene in the toilet.

It doesn't matter how much the Luna drinks before that, and it doesn't matter who will participate in what, despite the fact that with lyralei I chose "pull out"...

Please write down the points of each of your actions as I did to you with the scene "do not be shy"

It's just that this is already a concrete brain-fucking thing! It tires you and me both....
easier, do the same for 'don't be so shy' scene but dont date that guy, drink or dont hold his hand, take bag, etc...it should trigger taboo scene instead of 'don't be so shy' when you lie to the guy who ask about jerking to strngers.

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
easier, do the same for 'don't be so shy' scene but dont date that guy, drink or dont hold his hand, take bag, etc...it should trigger taboo scene instead of 'don't be so shy' when you lie to the guy who ask about jerking to strngers.
If everything is done like this, it will just be a lesbian scene in the toilet. After the question "never ever has anyone cum on my face"
Did you open the scene in the latest online version?And when?

Maybe it's just a misunderstanding really broken? I don't know what to think anymore...:mad::mad:o_O

• Wow

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
If everything is done like this, it will just be a lesbian scene in the toilet. After the question "never ever has anyone cum on my face"
Did you open the scene in the latest online version?And when?

Maybe it's just a misunderstanding really broken? I don't know what to think anymore...:mad::mad:o_O
(playing offline v.0.11)put this at resources/app folder, load game and don't drink, if that doesn't work for you idk xDD

GUN DOWN

Feb 4, 2021
(playing offline v.0.11)put this at resources/app folder, load game and don't drink, if that doesn't work for you idk xDD

Mega
Heh, and I play online. Did you even try to unlock this skin online?
Yes, and in the mouth fuck this scene. :mad:

What's going on in this scene now? Say so, I have no problems with visualization:giggle:

If anything, thank you for your time, brother. I'm very touched:whistle:...

Communicating with foreigners through a shitty translator is really interesting:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
1.70 star(s) 83 Votes