RPGM - Completed - Luna ~ NTR Dungeon Debt Repayment Life [v2.1] [Apple soft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ScrollPast

A solid game with huge potential but big missteps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the art and I like the premise. It's nice that both the MC and the girl have cheating options to allow it to be balanced. But the game itself isn't engaging. It needs more challenge and more things to do. And the new game+ post game needs some major fixes. Playing a corruption game without challenge is like playing paintball without paint guns. Sure, if you are really imaginative you can still have fun, but it's on you to make it feel authentic.

[Review of Version v2.1]
  2. 5.00 star(s)

1Umber1

Neat concept, fun artstyle, innovative. Worth watching for future updates and bugfixes. It's worth playing, I'd say. There are definitely many (and much) worse games on here. Even though the MCs boyfriend is fucking lame as hell.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

HouseCat07

First off, I played the game in jap so I didn't have any problems that mtl version has.

It is a really good one for fmc ntr. Some scene were pretty good and I remember replaying it cause it was pretty good. If you can do japanese or know how to extract for translation while running this, it's a really good pick.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jadezz

The game itself is quite good. But I strongly recommend not to use this translation since it adds too many bugs, making the game nearly unplayable. Rather get the japanese version and use mtools. I rate the game rather than the translation, since someone might add a proper one in the future.

Fights: same old rpg system most people should know by now. With clothes damage and molest system. Nothing special.
    Gameplay: You add one of the bulls to your party, and visit certain floors in the dungeon to see H scenes. Rather easy to find those scenes. It's always on the last floor before each boss floor, additional another bonus scene on the first floor for 1 character (1. floor Forest: beard guy with axe, 1. Floor ice cave: shouta, etc). After each scene you can visit them in the village / slums for another scene.
    H-scenes: Really great art, with short animations, and great voice acting. Big plus for the H-scenes. It's more "comedy ntr" than dark ntr (stupid girl doesn't get that guys only want to get in her pants).
    Story: same old shit we get in 90%+ ntr rpgs. Couple gets into debt, have to repay their debt, so they do stupid stuff and girl gets fucked.

Overall great game, developer plans to add more features in the future but we'll see. Just as said before, don't use the current uploaded translation (buggy).
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Redyqar

As of right now unplayable.
    Translation is poor. Text gets out of the text box, mistakes etc.
    Gameplay is interesting looks like you can do some interesting things. However due to bugs you kinda can't. Huge issue is ending battle with "heart" symbol next to any character it immediately crashes the game.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

Mid quality scenes, decent art, good variation of scenes and very bad corruption levels. My expectations were too high.
    The scenes are spread out through too much grind, remeniscent of old school fetch quests, go into the dungeon, come back to the start to go back in again, very annoying.
    The game tries to do too much, and just falls short, being able to control both characters or 1 or the other is a good idea but in a game like this where the function is just quest prompts and some event triggers, it's really not worth it. And the same with the 4 other 'villains,' it's not new to have multiple villain characters but the hoops you need to jump through to clear the game is ridiculous. Theres a lot of event conditions with people present in party and a certain location.

... Meh... might be a good game for some people that like the grind, but not for me.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Aria

Very...meh?

There's a good amount of scenes but they are spread out between the 4 dudes and some random stuff. I feel like NTR games always make this mistake of having too many characters which reduces the scene per. That makes them have to fast forward the girl's corruption which is just not a good thing for NTR.