EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_complete.png

Overview:
Being a god has its perks but it can be a lonely and boring existence. Some deites enjoy creating new worlds, while others like to fight amongst one another, destroying whole galaxies in the process.
One particular lifebringer goddess found a more subtle form of entertainment. On her eternal watch over the planet she infused with life, she sees a young man expelled out of his family home and move in with his oldest friend Katie. Little does he realize that there will be much more change, sending his life down a path he could never have imagined.
This is the story of the most recent recipient of the goddesses gift, who she hopes will be just as pleasing as the others.

The game is a sandbox game created in Ren'py. Explore the world and meet unique characters, with their own stories to discover.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-14
Release Date: 2023-12-14
Developer: PTGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

Transferring your save files to the new location:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: Fan Sig - Full Save - Secret Image Mod - Wallpapers

Me-ta-Xa thanks for the link

pool_claire_invite_7.png katie_model2_5.png gym_tired_amytalk.png gym_amy_workout2_18.png pool_claire_invite_16.png ps_serena_sample_12.png pool_katie_sunbathe_suncream_6.png pool_claire_invite2_1.png bathroom_katie_day_peek.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
Well, this looks interesting. Already downloaded and will give it a try. Curious what kind of transformation it will be?

Reactions: luisar018

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
What kind of "transformation"?
Well, this looks interesting. Already downloaded and will give it a try. Curious what kind of transformation it will be?
There's only one instance on transformation in the game at the moment. It's minor as far as transformation themes go and any later instances will likely be as minor although there are some possibilities for more.

sighs Exhibition tag is going to make me download this.
Again, it's only a minor instance right now but I do plan on adding more broader instances later.

"how is her top doing that" i see the dev is poking fun at standard daz assets :p
Was not actually my intention :p More of an explanation considering her bust size and a way to reinforce magic being a trivial thing for that character. Yep that's the reason I'm going with and sticking to it haha

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i think i've played through the available content...library..serena a couple times..living room with roommate..pool with roommate..one scene of pervy..did i get it all?..do i need a walkthrough? :p
yup..think i did..hints show "no content in this version" for all 3 dames

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
ok..i think i've played through the available content...library..serena a couple times..living room with roommate..pool with roommate..one scene of pervy..did i get it all?..do i need a walkthrough? :p
yup..think i did..hints show "no content in this version" for all 3 dames
Yep outside repeatable hang out events, if the PC says there's no more content, then you've seen all there is for this version :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
There's only one instance on transformation in the game at the moment. It's minor as far as transformation themes go and any later instances will likely be as minor although there are some possibilities for more.
With "what kind of transmormation" I think they are asking if it is a change of a character sex or just a charachter changing through time. Must games labeled transformation have a male character become female.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes