udogu

May 20, 2019
Are the secret images linked to game progress? Because I'm using one of the hidden spots mods and I've run out of spots to click, but there are still about half the secret images left to be revealed.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Are the secret images linked to game progress? Because I'm using one of the hidden spots mods and I've run out of spots to click, but there are still about half the secret images left to be revealed.
Yes, more become available to find as you progress with the story.

Reactions: udogu

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Um, stupid question, did you click on your PC and then upload the photos, you need to do that or the photoshoots are not done.
Yes I did. I was stuck in a loop because the game told me that i should wait and advance with other characters. Which was faulty since there was modeling activity to be done. The second thing is one need to advance all the girls, i had missed several scenes with the roommate since they have to be done at a precise time. So wait, wait, wait, one scene, wait, wait, boring, annoying. And now snap, snap,snap awaiting for the 5th girl to be available.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes I did. I was stuck in a loop because the game told me that i should wait and advance with other characters. Which was faulty since there was modeling activity to be done. The second thing is one need to advance all the girls, i had missed several scenes with the roommate since they have to be done at a precise time. So wait, wait, wait, one scene, wait, wait, boring, annoying. And now snap, snap,snap awaiting for the 5th girl to be available.
Have you clicked on the 5th girl and seen if it has the info to meet her yet.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
so had only one sex scene so far and it was not animated as one of your tags suggested just pics in different posses that's not animation.
You should probably not judge things by a single scene...

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Have you clicked on the 5th girl and seen if it has the info to meet her yet.
Yeah, I discovered that girl, i'm now waiting for her to check-out a studio, or some-such things. Since i finished, apparently all there was to do with the first four, i'll have to click, hoping not to miss her return.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah, I discovered that girl, i'm now waiting for her to check-out a studio, or some-such things. Since i finished, apparently all there was to do with the first four, i'll have to click, hoping not to miss her return.
You have to finish all the photoshoots for her to come back with the studio info, and for some you have to buy things in the shop on the computer.

Reactions: Brandu33

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
You have to finish all the photoshoots for her to come back with the studio info, and for some you have to buy things in the shop on the computer.
Thx, it was a bug, i somehow missed one of the photoshoot (with the girl from the library) and since the game considered that the story had advanced i could not access to her anymore... I cheated adding her fourth photoshoot and that's it.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes