PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
it says i need to sunbathe with her(katie) sometimes how many times do you have to do this also you do have to change your answers to make it work ive tried everything but it still hasnt worked thanks
You need to have seen her topless in the bathroom first. Then don't touch her ass the first time you sunbathe and she should sunbathe topless, then touch her ass the second time. Some events also require a certain amount of affection with Katie (up to 10) which you get 1 point each time you hang out with her.

Great update!!Keep going!!
Thanks! :D

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
You need to have seen her topless in the bathroom first. Then don't touch her ass the first time you sunbathe and she should sunbathe topless, then touch her ass the second time. Some events also require a certain amount of affection with Katie (up to 10) which you get 1 point each time you hang out with her.

Thanks! :D
thanks ill try that

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Didn't look like femdom when she was on her knees in the library with MCs cock down her throat
It might not be to the point you could call it femdom yet but what's there is enough to question if that's where it's headed which is why I asked. Hearing music you hate on low volume doesn't change the fact that you still hate it.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
We are really going to continue the streak of misunderstanding huh? :LOL:
The second paragraph in that post is not related to the discussion of the conflict, I was talking about
HA! We're on a roll! Too bad I'd have to fake it if I were to try and keep it going.

cheat code?
If you really want to cheat, you need to be 100% certain that you understand you will most likely break events in your current save for future builds. The reason for this depends entirely on how the triggers for the events are set up.

A good (hypothetical) example is:

Scene A requires 5 or more relationship with a character (let's call her Lisa)
Scene B requires between 7 and 10 relationship with Lisa
Scene C requires exactly 15 relationship with Lisa, but also relies on choices made in both Scene's A and B

If you set your relationship to 15 points, you would qualify for Scene A, which (should) fire off first
you will NOT qualify for scene B, so required information for scene C will not exist, but since you qualify for scene C it will fire off.

when the script hits the point where the missing data is needed your game will most likely crash.

if you are ok with that, just use dev mode for the variable viewer to get the names of the variables, and then use the console to change the variables.

Example:
cash=11000
as long as there are no scenes that are set to trigger when you hit a certain money amount for the first time, you should be fine... but, if there's a congrats scene put in there for earning your first 1k? well, you just skipped it.

As to how to enable those, search F95 for unren.bat

But, again, I can not stress enough that you run the very real risk of fucking yourself out of seeing content and making your save unusable for future releases (or even this one if you screw it up too bad).

Although, it is usable, with appropriate caution, to help reduce the grind in some of these sandbox games

Reactions: PTGames

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
It might not be to the point you could call it femdom yet but what's there is enough to question if that's where it's headed which is why I asked. Hearing music you hate on low volume doesn't change the fact that you still hate it.
No, but by the same token, hearing the opening baseline for Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice doesn't mean you won't wind up hearing Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie.

Reactions: McWoodz

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
On the topic of money and cheats as per the post above, right now there is no use for money so there is no need to cheat it in. When the money is used, I may include a cheat that should be safe to use if I decide to use any money related scenes.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
On the topic of money and cheats as per the post above, right now there is no use for money so there is no need to cheat it in. When the money is used, I may include a cheat that should be safe to use if I decide to use any money related scenes.
I was just using it as one of the most common examples possible. XD

I'm one of those jerks that likes to try and break things... some devs like that, some hate it. I don't think i've actually used unren on your game yet, but I've used the shit out of it on a few others (Life by Fasder, Summoners Legacy by chasmalim, etc.) I've also used it to find ways around bugs and fix saves. Given most of the fixing saves wouldn't have happened if the game hadn't been cheated on in the first place. ;)

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was the point of that photoshoot, to show she's confident so I'm glad that came across that way.

Normally I would agree, but there is some foundation for the MC acting the way he did.

That scene had a couple of reasons for happening which will be expanded upon later :)

Katie and the MC are childhood friends who, while they may not have seen each other for a few years, already have an established relationship. There's less of an obvious linear path to the progression of their relationship as they already have that friendship. So her events are more about their relationship changing to something new, not always in ways either of them would expect while also building up Katies character more.

As for the shoots, they're not part of the story content so hers only being available on sunday evening seems ok to me as there will be other events for her and the other characters in the week. It also allows me to make sure they never clash with another event, but there may be times where an opportunity for a shoot presents itself at other times if I feel they fit. It also means players know exactly when and where to go to get another shoot with her and if it's not there, there's no more shoots.

Reactions: McWoodz

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Tbh, I saw femdom too mainly because it's a massive, major turn off for me. Also, if I never see another footob in games like this it will be too soon.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
... and testicles.

The main reason I would like to know, and hope that she does, have both is primarily one of accuracy of expectations. Besides, how can you knock a girl up if she doesn't have a vag?

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
... and testicles.

The main reason I would like to know, and hope that she does, have both is primarily one of accuracy of expectations. Besides, how can you knock a girl up if she doesn't have a vag?
She currently doesn't have a vagina, but that may not always be the case...

Reactions: Master of Puppets

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Keep doing what you doing dev, i hope you don't change your story because of some minor complaints, i like Amie regardless of her future, cock or no cock she is a nice girl, if Claire is a dom or like that kind of roleplay is also nice because it makes that character different from the others and it suits that sexy look she has.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
She currently doesn't have a vagina, but that may not always be the case...
Ah. Well, that's cool. You make her the way you want to make her... probably (hopefully?) makes poses and renders a bit easier too. XD

It also explains her Ex's reaction a bit better.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes