MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
like this... "kinda" futa content, no vagina like in true futa but i do prefer this daz3D futa too the usual Japanese banana vein bulging hideous cock type futa. "Keep it up". (well that didnt sound pervy at all after what i just said)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Fake choices reinforce the fact you can't win no matter what. Equally though they are a set up for future content ;)
i dont agree with that, fake choices gives a illusion of choices and are meaningless and annoying to people (atleast to me, and i pretty much doubt im alone in this)
Id rather have no choices here than try all the choices and see that all the choices are fakes.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
i dont agree with that, fake choices gives a illusion of choices and are meaningless and annoying to people (atleast to me, and i pretty much doubt im alone in this)
Id rather have no choices here than try all the choices and see that all the choices are fakes.
In my contexts I would agree, but in this particular situation it's sort of a "You can struggle all you want but you're not going to succeed" moment. I can see why you may not like it though, personally I think it serves its purpose, especially as it's only one rollback and extra click to see another option and see they're the same so not a huge amount of time wasted.

Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
In my contexts I would agree, but in this particular situation it's sort of a "You can struggle all you want but you're not going to succeed" moment. I can see why you may not like it though, personally I think it serves its purpose, especially as it's only one rollback and extra click to see another option and see they're the same so not a huge amount of time wasted.
i never did like them, same can be said about fake choices leading to game over.. . you know the one some devs add like "peek on landlady" they caught you and bum game over.... except to show a bit of naked i see them pointless and a waste xD.
My point was that i prefer to have that as linear rather than with fake choices, atleast it will be only this one time we encounter something like that right¿? . hope atleast there is no more fake choices like that in future updates xD

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
i never did like them, same can be said about fake choices leading to game over.. . you know the one some devs add like "peek on landlady" they caught you and bum game over.... except to show a bit of naked i see them pointless and a waste xD.
My point was that i prefer to have that as linear rather than with fake choices, atleast it will be only this one time we encounter something like that right¿? . hope atleast there is no more fake choices like that in future updates xD
No plans and as I said, this one serves a purpose that'll be more apparent next update :)

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
When Katie invites MC to practice yoga in living room there are no options to choose, just "leave".
I finish all content according Hints on PC
Did I miss something or there is still no option when they excersising together?

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
When Katie invites MC to practice yoga in living room there are no options to choose, just "leave".
I finish all content according Hints on PC
Did I miss something or there is still no option when they excersising together?
There's no content there yet, it's just a placeholder for now :)

Reactions: leg28

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
the cheats are posted or are only for patrons?
No cheats atm, only toggles for futa content (FCD and FCA)

A short release description (changelog) for 0.4 would be nice.
That'll be coming friday when the actual public release comes, not the leaked Patreon build :p (Which also includes some bugfixes)

Reactions: noname777

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Normally I would agree, but there is some foundation for the MC acting the way he did.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the shoots, they're not part of the story content so hers only being available on sunday evening seems ok to me as there will be other events for her and the other characters in the week. It also allows me to make sure they never clash with another event, but there may be times where an opportunity for a shoot presents itself at other times if I feel they fit. It also means players know exactly when and where to go to get another shoot with her and if it's not there, there's no more shoots.
I'm not sure I understand, how can adding an option to her watching TV or whatever interfere with another event? The two would just appear one over the other, so instead of
Code:
Join
Suggest watching a movie
Leave
it would be
Code:
Join
Suggest watching a movie
Ask to model
Leave
Or if the event triggers before you reach the choices, it doesn't matter what they are anyway.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm not sure I understand, how can adding an option to her watching TV or whatever interfere with another event? The two would just appear one over the other, so instead of
Code:
Join
Suggest watching a movie
Leave
it would be
Code:
Join
Suggest watching a movie
Ask to model
Leave
Or if the event triggers before you reach the choices, it doesn't matter what they are anyway.
I meant clash as in be available at the same time as another event. Which means choosing between the two. Obviously a lot of events happen and can be done pretty much any time, but some only happen at various times of day and some on specific days, so keeping track of what is where can be tricky. I don't want players often having to choose between which event they want to see, as that can grow frustrating if you keep missing an event because others are available at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: Master of Puppets

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
You should add to the description that the futa/trans content is avoidable. The game looks great, but I´ve been skipping it for months because of that tag.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm confused, did you post just to say you weren't going to play or was that a sly hint to try and get the dev to remove a pretty popular character just to suit your sole tastes?

I'm not mocking i'm really curios. I am on a few websites but this is the only one where people go on to a games thread to say they won't be playing that game, I just find it a bit odd. Just wondering the reason behind it is all.

I can't speak for anybody else, obviously, but sometimes I find myself doing that.
Usually it is when a game seems really interesting for me and then I stumble upon something in the comments which turns me away from it completely.
Sometimes I just feel the need to express my frustration a bit by telling everybody about it.

Reactions: ElMario

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I meant clash as in be available at the same time as another event. Which means choosing between the two. Obviously a lot of events happen and can be done pretty much any time, but some only happen at various times of day and some on specific days, so keeping track of what is where can be tricky. I don't want players often having to choose between which event they want to see, as that can grow frustrating if you keep missing an event because others are available at the same time.
I... don't even know what to say to that. Having too many options can be a bad thing, yes, but two is not too many. How much are you planning on adding that this would ever be a problem?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Very nice game so far!

All of the dames are super attractive (even the one packing a lil extra somethin somethin:ROFLMAO:), story has got me hooked and the dialogue and banter between the characters is pretty funny too. I usually loathe sandboxy/free roamy games but it actually isn't to annoying how you set it up so props for not going overboard on any grindingy stuff.

Keep it up dev your off to a great start! (y)

P.S. I demands way more Serena content! :love:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Okay, one of the girls has a gigantic fuckin dong....but you can't tell when shes in spandex?

What fuckin sorcery is this??

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Very nice game so far!

All of the dames are super attractive (even the one packing a lil extra somethin somethin:ROFLMAO:), story has got me hooked and the dialogue and banter between the characters is pretty funny too. I usually loathe sandboxy/free roamy games but it actually isn't to annoying how you set it up so props for not going overboard on any grindingy stuff.

Keep it up dev your off to a great start! (y)

P.S. I demands way more Serena content! :love:
Thankyou :) I've been trying to avoid any grinds any while it can extend the length of the game, grinds just aren't fun. As for Serena content, there's some more coming but she isn't winning the poll atm.

Okay, one of the girls has a gigantic fuckin dong....but you can't tell when shes in spandex?

What fuckin sorcery is this??
I'm so glad you asked that in that way. Asked and answered in one post :p

Reactions: Rebeldad

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Really good game, i liked the futa content, hope there is more and the cure doesnt work. ^^

Is the broken ankle, the bj claire and the shooting with both the last content or is there more?

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes