PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Really good game, i liked the futa content, hope there is more and the cure doesnt work. ^^

Is the broken ankle, the bj claire and the shooting with both the last content or is there more?
That's the last for those characters yeah, Amy and Serena both have content in this update if you haven't seen it yet.

how do i catch katie before work?
Monday morning in the living room

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
There won't be any rape content being added, sorry if that's your thing but it's not something I'm interested in adding.
I don't understand, what do you mean by same ol' nauseating daz trash?

As for the zero patreons, where do you think every successful patreon page starts? Everyone starts with zero. Although that said, I don't expect people to pay for the game, it'll always be free and even with zero patreons I've already started working on v0.2. We all have to start somewhere and I enjoy making the game, I just hope people enjoy it whether they feel like pledging or not.
i like this attitude. please teach it to the other devs. especially the engrish speaking ones. they deliver trash and expect 50$ patrons. but as we can see here you can start developing a game without dollar bills in your eyes.

im not completely happy with the looks of the game yet but i´ll just wait and see.
btw. the map is especially ugly. and the whole map is kinda empty still. recurring actions/events with alternating dialogue lines here and there would be nice.
all in all i do like the generic story concept.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I didn't really like this update very much, not a fan of footjobs and the dominating dames, also not a fan of hunting for weeks for that one time an event happens.
This sucks, tbh. it's exactly the thing that turns people away from sandbox games.
What good is it if I get told that I should visit a girl on a weekday morning and I learn that sunday evening or it's tuesday and I have nothing to do but catch Katie monday afternoon?
IDK, I first played this game with the previous update and it didn't feel that grindy at all.
If you plan to commonly have events that only trigger a single time on a specific day, please let us know in the hints and give us an option to advance time, that doesn't involve going to the MCs room and take a nape each time.

Sorry, I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, I just was feeling disappointed trying to get the new content and what I got wasn't much to my liking.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry, I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, I just was feeling disappointed trying to get the new content and what I got wasn't much to my liking.
That’s fine, I don’t mind criticism if it’s constructive and yours was :)

As for the hints, that’s the issue with leaked builds. From feedback I’ve already got, the public build that goes live tomorrow has updated hints that specify a few things (like going in the morning on the weekend). Hopefully that’ll alleviate issues people have been having.

You can advance time on the map by clicking the time of day, you just can’t skip days there which I may add.

hornymosby

Jan 29, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Lunars Chosen [v0.4 Patreon] [PTGames] - Original Size: 1.31GB

Download Win (83.9MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please upload Mega.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya dont hafta touch her peepee..there is a choice not to ..so..no homo? like what i see in the changelog and download commences
i am so derp..that was old changelog..D'OH

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think i'm gonna hold off on this one.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the game or characters but there is a lot of whining so i'm gonna wait and see if the dev is a stick by his story kind or a bend to the whining kind.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Absolutely nothing wrong with the game or characters but there is a lot of whining so i'm gonna wait and see if the dev is a stick by his story kind or a bend to the whining kind.
other than tinkering with the mechanics i think dev is sticking to the tale planned..i have no problem with mechanics being tinkered to streamline and make it smoother..but hope the story is not altered..i like it so far..but it is a big d/l to commit to..lol

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

Definitely sticking to my story, if people don't like it it's a shame because I want everyone to enjoy it, but I won't sacrifice the story because otherwise it twists what I have planned and makes life harder for me and probably will end up a lower quality game. Not that a lot of peoples suggestions are bad, they just don't fit. Take Amy for example, I could quite easily add in a non futa storyline for her, but it would change plans I have for later that revolve around her and what happened to her. If I added an alternate story line where she didn't get a dick, then I would also have to adjust the future story line and it becomes a compounding problem. I'd basically be telling two different stories at that point.

So yeah, I hope people like what I create and the avoidable futa is enough for people that don't want futa to continue playing, but I know as much as I'd like to, I can't please everyone.

The other big one is sandbox, I know a lot of people aren't a fan of that, but I like it. I do try and meet in the middle and reduce the grind by making travel as easy as possible and having the hints system so you aren't stuck hunting for content. I know a lot of people would just prefer straight up VN approach, but that to me isn't as interesting so I'm sticking with it :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
other than tinkering with the mechanics i think dev is sticking to the tale planned..i have no problem with mechanics being tinkered to streamline and make it smoother..but hope the story is not altered..i like it so far..but it is a big d/l to commit to..lol
I don't have any problem with mechanics being altered or even story content tweaked, it's when characters are changed to suit the whining.

Nothing worse than following a characters ark for a few months only for that character to suddenly change because the dev has caved to complaints.

There 2 here i'm wary of and want to wait and see how things go before I start committing my time into a game. I don't want to follow the femdom ark just to find her turned into a subby bitch a few weeks/months down the line, that would be a waste of my time following that ark and the same for futa girl.

Mosley

Oct 8, 2017
My save from the last version doesn't seem to carry on into the next version. Should i start a new game?

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
My save from the last version doesn't seem to carry on into the next version. Should i start a new game?

Hmmm saves should carry across, at least mine did in testing. Did you use any dev console stuff in the previous version?

You can start a new save, I'll put a warning out and release a "Up to update" save file if I ever release an update that breaks previous saves

Mosley

Oct 8, 2017
Hmmm saves should carry across, at least mine did in testing. Did you use any dev console stuff in the previous version?

You can start a new save, I'll put a warning out and release a "Up to update" save file if I ever release an update that breaks previous saves
I didn't use any dev console stuff but i'll start a new game anyway thank

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
And the difference between the current v0.4 and the previous v0.4PR is?
Just some bugfixes and tweaks to the hints, no new content. 0.4PR was the Patreon Release that was leaked, 0.4 is the proper public release is all.

Reactions: ontach and Fzoner95
Jul 3, 2019
6 weeks in game and all it seems to be is sleep nap nap find flatmate talk repeat over and over hint about drive to fine library only 3 locations to go to so i am at a loss. sorry

Reactions: ben_sylar

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
6 weeks in game and all it seems to be is sleep nap nap find flatmate talk repeat over and over hint about drive to fine library only 3 locations to go to so i am at a loss. sorry
If you check the PC in MCs room and hit the ? clicking on each girl should tell you whats next with them.

Reactions: Asuna.
3.90 star(s) 85 Votes