Junkert

Jun 17, 2018
I hope that there will be an actual solution to the Amy situation in the future, she is by far the most beautifol woman in my eyes and I am not into the futa genre

Reactions: Valeck and PTGames

fox69

Jul 23, 2018
It's a very nice game. Every character is different and has something different to give. The rendering is so good and feels better than real. Makes me very satisfied.
I just wished for more content.
Thanks to the maker :)

Reactions: PTGames

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
One thing I would love to see addressed is Katie's events. For the other girls there are plenty of time slots to complete their events, but we just don't see Katie that often. Because of this, the player spends a lot of time killing time in between opportunities to advance Katie. It would be great if there was a mechanism to skip days in a row. That's not an original idea, but I think it's a good one.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
One thing I would love to see addressed is Katie's events. For the other girls there are plenty of time slots to complete their events, but we just don't see Katie that often. Because of this, the player spends a lot of time killing time in between opportunities to advance Katie. It would be great if there was a mechanism to skip days in a row. That's not an original idea, but I think it's a good one.
Or just have Katie be way more active on the map. Have her do Yoga Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. Have her go to the pool Monday/Wednesday. Have her in her room Friday/Saturday. Have her always be present on the coach in the evening unless she's showering which she'd do after working out.

I know that's a lot to consider but that just seems more logical to me rather than your housemate almost never being around.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Or just have Katie be way more active on the map. Have her do Yoga Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. Have her go to the pool Monday/Wednesday. Have her in her room Friday/Saturday. Have her always be present on the coach in the evening unless she's showering which she'd do after working out.

I know that's a lot to consider but that just seems more logical to me rather than your housemate almost never being around.
Mainly because she works during the week or she'd have no house for you to stay in.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I assume that Katie not only has a job but that it also pays quite well. If she can afford to rent/own a two bedroom house with a pool AND let MC live there rent free, she's got to be doing well. Story-wise, it makes good sense that she's not around much.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yep, she talks about her job a couple of times.
I know that was a joke. My humor is a bit dry :)

But this is one of those instances where gameplay and story are at ends and something should probably change. Having the events needed to progress be once a week without a proper skip outside of daily is pretty obnoxious. My personal opinion is that she can still work and earn but it's not like she can't be seen more frequently around the house.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The idea is that you do the other characters events during the week days, with only a few events in the evenings and do Katies events in the evenings/weekends. As others have said, she does have a job which is why does isn't around during the day in the week.

As more events get added (like the yoga) she will have more reason to go back to her on days where there isn't new story content. I have a rough plan in my head of how things will work once the game is more fleshed out, but with it still being early in development and only being able to add a limited amount of content each update, there will be times where things feel a bit bare bones.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The idea is that you do the other characters events during the week days, with only a few events in the evenings and do Katies events in the evenings/weekends. As others have said, she does have a job which is why does isn't around during the day in the week.

As more events get added (like the yoga) she will have more reason to go back to her on days where there isn't new story content. I have a rough plan in my head of how things will work once the game is more fleshed out, but with it still being early in development and only being able to add a limited amount of content each update, there will be times where things feel a bit bare bones.
That's good that you have a plan and i'm sure you've thought of this, but if you want players to do more than one story at a time you might need to cross them over so that people can't go linearly through each one which was the case this update.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
That's good that you have a plan and i'm sure you've thought of this, but if you want players to do more than one story at a time you might need to cross them over so that people can't go linearly through each one which was the case this update.
If people want to do one story at a time, they're more than welcome to. Unfortunately that does lead to times where it takes a while to get to each event if they're ignoring the other characters, but that's their choice. I'd rather players be free to choose which storylines they want to do rather than force them into storylines they aren't interested in. I may tie some storyline events together, like Amy and Serena, but I try to keep them as separate as I can on purpose.

Reactions: D Dog

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
If anyone is interested, I'm doing a giveaway of a custom render, which is usually a $20 tier Patreon reward. This giveaway is open to everyone, you don't need to be a Patreon to enter. Details here:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I got 3 questions...
1) how do I make money?
2)Amys hint says to check with Serene about the drug dealer but I cant call her and only option I have at the pizza place is to buy magic crystal (which brings me back to Q1 if that's whats needed to progress)
3)I saw something about needing to upload the photoshoot to the pc to have anther photoshoot… well i did my 1st photoshoot with Serene awhile back and I don't see any new options to upload them..(also probably related to Q1)

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I got 3 questions...
1) how do I make money?
2)Amys hint says to check with Serene about the drug dealer but I cant call her and only option I have at the pizza place is to buy magic crystal (which brings me back to Q1 if that's whats needed to progress)
3)I saw something about needing to upload the photoshoot to the pc to have anther photoshoot… well i did my 1st photoshoot with Serene awhile back and I don't see any new options to upload them..(also probably related to Q1)
Yep, photo shoots and uploading them are how you make money. To upload a shoot, you first need to do Katies first photo shoot. Talk to her in her bedroom on sunday evening. Then go to your PC and there should be a work option. You can upload each shoot there and see how much money you are earning per week.

And yes, buying the crystal is how you continue Amy's story.

Edit: I just checked, there is a bug that lets you do the Serena shoot before even getting the camera from Katie. So if you haven't got the camera yet, talk to Katie one evening in the livingroom.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Yep, photo shoots and uploading them are how you make money. To upload a shoot, you first need to do Katies first photo shoot. Talk to her in her bedroom on sunday evening. Then go to your PC and there should be a work option. You can upload each shoot there and see how much money you are earning per week.

And yes, buying the crystal is how you continue Amy's story.

Edit: I just checked, there is a bug that lets you do the Serena shoot before even getting the camera from Katie. So if you haven't got the camera yet, talk to Katie one evening in the livingroom.

I guess I fell for the bug since I did have Serene as my 1st photoshoot... and Katie hints says I finished content...

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
there should be a hint for this in katie section.. I just skipped to sunday did the event.. then uploaded both photoshoots and now I get 4$ a week after already spending god know how many weeks lol.. I suppose skipping days works since there is an unlimited amount of days.
while im on the subject.. are there no hints to progress photoshoots? im supposed to guess what day and where?

Last edited:

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
there should be a hint for this in katie section.. I just skipped to sunday did the event.. then uploaded both photoshoots and now I get 4$ a week after already spending god know how many weeks lol.. I suppose skipping days works since there is an unlimited amount of days.
while im on the subject.. are there no hints to progress photoshoots? im supposed to guess what day and where?
Photo shoots are meant to appear in obvious places as you play the content. At the gym, on the phone at the pool, visiting Serena etc. Unfortunately yeah, it’s quite easy to miss getting the camera in the first place until later on.

I may move that event to one that triggers on waking up after x number of days. That way everyone will get it fairly early on and will hopefully just discover photoshoot opportunities as they play through the game.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Photo shoots are meant to appear in obvious places as you play the content. At the gym, on the phone at the pool, visiting Serena etc. Unfortunately yeah, it’s quite easy to miss getting the camera in the first place until later on.

I may move that event to one that triggers on waking up after x number of days. That way everyone will get it fairly early on and will hopefully just discover photoshoot opportunities as they play through the game.
after uploading the first shoot with Katie the rest are easy to find and the income raises fast, and like I said can always just skip days to earn the supposedly late earned money.

so I agree that just the first shoot with Katie needs to be hinted at and then the rest will solve itself.. people will go to the PC to look for the next hints with the girls and will see the new icon for the portfolio.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
are there currently 3 photoshoots for Amy and 2 for other 3 girls?
and what am I supposed to do with the outfit from the shop?

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes