Luna's Fall from Grace Fan Art Thread

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thread dedicated to fan art of the game Luna's Fall from Grace by Frozen synapse.

Many thanks to Frozen for the duf files and help with the clothing and other details.

Here is the information I have so far:
Dark Luna thumbnail.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hearts 1 thumbnail.png
Jas.png
Madame.png
Natasha.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: turncoatvolatile

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Looking good, though Luna looks similiar but at the same time...different ? :confused: especially the face
Yeah, she will until I get all the morphs identified. Hopefully if the thread gets popular, Frozen will give us the dufs for other characters. Would really like the duf for Special Agent Cutie.

EDIT:
I should now have the three different versions of Luna.

Oh, and lighting will also make a difference to the look of characters.

EDIT2:
I could be wrong, but it appears I use a different render engine than Frozen, and that will definitely make a difference.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
Yeah, she will until I get all the morphs identified. Hopefully if the thread gets popular, Frozen will give us the dufs for other characters. Would really like the duf for Special Agent Cutie.

EDIT:
I should now have the three different versions of Luna.

Oh, and lighting will also make a difference to the look of characters.

EDIT2:
I could be wrong, but it appears I use a different render engine than Frozen, and that will definitely make a difference.
If I remember correctly, Frozen uses blender cycles. By the way, Hearts and Jas look very similiar (y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If I remember correctly, Frozen uses blender cycles. By the way, Hearts and Jas look very similiar (y)
I have little experience with Blender, I've never found the need. But I have noticed that some of the render settings and textures in the duf files are set to the generation behind the current.

EDIT:
I've also noticed that Saggy Tits has implants, but they still seem rather small. Is she not high enough in the command chain to get bigger?

Jan 27, 2021
I have little experience with Blender, I've never found the need. But I have noticed that some of the render settings and textures in the duf files are set to the generation behind the current.
Sorry, I have no clue about that. Only thing I know is that he is using diffeo-something (don't remember the name) to export the chars duf files to blender.

EDIT:
I've also noticed that Saggy Tits has implants, but they still seem rather small. Is she not high enough in the command chain to get bigger?
Maybe :ROFLMAO: From what she said to Luna when she started training her, she wasn't always a Madame, implying she was a slave or something like that in the past. That may be the reason

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry, I have no clue about that. Only thing I know is that he is using diffeo-something (don't remember the name) to export the chars duf files to blender.

Maybe :ROFLMAO: From what she said to Luna when she started training her, she wasn't always a Madame, implying she was a slave or something like that in the past. That may be the reason
When the thread picks up steam and we have other artists to refer to, we might get an answer then. But for now, the best we can do is promote the game when we can.

That I have the assets for most, if not all of the female characters, and almost all of the locations is a big plus. Once I finish with the asset identification, I plan on going on the offensive in promoting the game. I've already started in the Daz thread in terms of the benefits of devs sharing assets.