SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
how to unlock futa luna? i skip through a lot of dialogue cause i wanted scenes but didnt get futa option
There's only a few scenes with it. Note: I play Badass/Crazy Luna, so I don't know if you get these options on the other paths or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, not sure if it's path dependent, but those are the ones I know of. Hope that helps!

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There's only a few scenes with it. Note: I play Badass/Crazy Luna, so I don't know if you get these options on the other paths or not.

Again, not sure if it's path dependent, but those are the ones I know of. Hope that helps!
Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
We both replied at the same time! Well played, my friend:devilish:

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Warning! A fresh start is required!

Whenever these kind of notifications get added the version number should also be added.

2 reasons, not everyone is going to scan the thread to find out and secondly these notifications aren't always remembered to be removed during the next update.

edit: actually another reason too I guess, some people may have played previously but not update every patch and come back every second or third patch so having the message says something like "Warning! A fresh start is required as of version 0.24!" or similar would help them too.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.24 Public] [Super Compressed]

Original Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB
Original Compressed Size Mac: 1.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 609 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 575 MB: -

Luna's Fall from Grace Cheats Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Compressed Quality

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.24 Public] [Super Compressed]

Original Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB
Original Compressed Size Mac: 1.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 609 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 575 MB: -

Luna's Fall from Grace Cheats Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Compressed Quality
Added to the OP.
Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Someone messed up again. this update only goes to update version 21. so anyone have the correct update as the downloads dont have it

Jan 27, 2021
Sigh... I just started a new game on the last update, so do I have to do it again in this update?
I haven't played it but from the looks of it the update is just updating older scenes so I'm not sure if you really need to restart it or not unless new variables were introduced.
I am going to wait 0.25 before playing the game. 0.25 would be the last update of chapter 1 and it will end the Hellions war. Since that's the case, it's very likely the dev will modify variables, solve bugs etc. I don't want to start a new game 10 times

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
AWhat is the sense in having saves enabled on a game where you can't use the saves with each new version? The purpose of saves for this game would be to keep your stats. Can someone at least come up with a save compatibility patch? I like the game but I'm getting very frustrated and annoyed with it. If it were a stat free game it wouldn't matter so much.

Jan 27, 2021
AWhat is the sense in having saves enabled on a game where you can't use the saves with each new version? The purpose of saves for this game would be to keep your stats. Can someone at least come up with a save compatibility patch? I like the game but I'm getting very frustrated and annoyed with it. If it were a stat free game it wouldn't matter so much.
To be fair, 0.24 update older scenes, very old scenes (when Luna first met Yuri for example), and I don't see how you can play those scenes without starting a new game.

AlbertBNB

Sep 1, 2016
Had this Autosave from 0.23 I think? Thought I could share it. I don't know which paths it is but still better than nothing, right? :D

AlbertBNB

Sep 1, 2016
The thread says 0.24 update, yet the downloads are for 0.22.
You have to download the compressed version, which I think is the way releases will be from now on. I think the dev only realised now that the game is getting gigantic for no absolute reasons.

Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
Nice game. Cant wait till games finished. Have 3 road but i only tried corrupted for now maybe i will try other when game finish.

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes