Ren'Py - Lust Academy [S3 v3.9.1d] [Bear in the Night]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DeLorean

This game is in a really early stage of development but I absolutely had to give it a 5/5 review in hopes of it getting more recognition and support because these devs sure do deserve it. With the little amount of content in game right now, I can already confidently say that this is shaping up to be one of the best games on the website. The plot seems interesting and has enormous potential due to it following a fantasy HP-inspired theme; outstanding render quality with beautiful characters; the animations blew me away, I don't think I've seen 3dcg animations being this smooth and natural in a while. Can't wait for the next update, best of luck to the developers.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rannell

I hate rating something so early, but I think it's important so that the creators get more support early in.

Story -- Could be interesting, I have always been into superheroes and magic is just a subset of it. 4/5

Rendors -- Excellent, doesn't get much better than this 5/5

Animations -- Not at all choppy and thing look very realistic 5/5

Kinks -- Nothing too out there yet... nothing wrong with that either. 3/5

Worrisome -- Writing makes the MC seem like a complete moronic idiot. It says that it is going to be sandbox.... please for love of g.o.d. don't .... just don't. 2/5

Overall -- I can't give half stars so rounded up, but I would give it a 4.5/5

They could definitely use more supporters

-- Rannell
  3. 3.00 star(s)

purple lemon

Really good game, good start.
    Characters are gorgeous and graphic is really good.
    Story is interesting in some points but I have to see more.
    Animations good.
    I think this game has great potential I hope dev will make this game better.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

pervertedsennin

I can easily say that this is one of those games that renders and animations are the top notch, this game elevates the animation to a point where it can definitely might be one of the top 3 games I've ever played, although there isn't much to carry on with the storyline thus far, nevertheless, the game itself so promising, 5/5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

memes memer

first release review

truly, it's really good for a first release. excellent pacing even tho it's going for more of a slow burn, the dialogue/content ratio is good. the character designs are excellent. the girls look different while still being attractive. i personally have a thing for blondes and would've liked or would like to see a blonde character but even the emma watson-esque character i find attractive since she is like a hotter emma watson. normally i'm not one of those big emma watson fans.

it's really early to tell but the premise seems excellent/ripe for really erotic potential content. only concerns i have is that it won't be a blueballs paradiste and do tease content for 10-15 updates. also, i havent really gotten a good sense of the vaginal/anal renders-areas yet but i hope this game doesn't have the sort of hard plastic looking vaginas some games do have. the semen/cum is also kinda wax/lazy looking so it does concern me it might have these common flaws too.

positives tho are the renders are better in game than in the screenshots also and the dialogue is actually a light addition to the erotic atmosphere. it's not distracting or conflicting with the sex scenes. it probably could be a little more erotic/pervy or more economic/concise but it's good. also, while it looks like this game could've had the same flaw of really poor/lazy looking clothing, think the game did a pretty good job of the girls' outfits that actually look like some attention to detail was paid to their clothing renders and it pays off in their bottom-up intro animations. i just really hope that attention to detail will be paid for the vaginas/anuses of the girls and the ook of the semen/cum.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

TheMightyLlama

reviewing this game in the early stages, so bear that in mind

Overall this is a more refreshing game for once, rocking hard with the harry potter vibes, which is not a negative. (Simping for the Hermione look alike)
    The plot is different enough and I hate to sound like half of the reviews on this site, but has good potential. We will see how that statement ages.
    Renders and animations are great quality, probably one of the most attractive parts of the game.
    Characters are okay, but seems the protagonist is somewhat lacking in the personality department. The dialogue sometimes leaves a bit to be desired too.
    The first part of the game seems awfully short, leading to a lack of character building, hopefully that's because those early characters will quickly become irrelevant, but it doesn't seem that way.
    So far i have enjoyed the game, but it seems like it'll only be worth playing after a few chunky updates.
  7. H
    5.00 star(s)

HirokoSake42069

So its early on in the games development but the intro to the game which I just played through is done very well. They use more animation than most games and the renders as well as the cg's are beautiful. If any one is a fan of the HP movies and books obvious similarities in terms of plot but its honestly a little refreshing considering most of the games being developed recycle one of 5 plots anyways. . I'm excited to see what they do with it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2986322

Nice start (0.1.1) Really nice start
    This game has a loooooot of potential
    The story is interesting
    The renders are really good
    The interface is good
    The Mc look nice
    Nice animations
    Sure for a first release this game has a lot of work done on it
    The only con I did find is the reaction of Mc of finding their is a school of magic and magic..Poor reaction. There is magic in the word and that ur only reaction ? But that was the only con
  9. 5.00 star(s)

VNwhiteknight

Out of the gate this has great renders and animations(Buttery Smooth). Love the look of the girls and we haven't even met them all yet.
    It's the beginning with not a lot of content but the story has a lot of potential with references to both the magicians and harry potter.

P.S i personally already like some of the humor on the train with haley and especially on the lustagram app, love it when a game has ways to flesh out characters even when you are not directly interacting with them and the world feels lived in(check olivia lustagram lol).
    Get excited for the future and keep your eyes on this one:cool:
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ExhibLover

First of all, a big plus for the graphics. The graphics are really good, the animation incredibly smooth. Looking at the characters (;)) this promises to be good. Can't wait to see the actual gameplay...
  11. 5.00 star(s)

itsyaboisora

When I saw that this was a sandbox game I was very Hesitant to play this game because I haven't really played that many good sandbox games. Although this honestly surprised me. Its very short right now but when it progresses I am going to pay attention to this game. It has good characters, Renders, Scenery ect. When starting to make games like these it is all about the first impression and this game makes a good first impression.
    And if I don't get a joke about "You're a wizard Harry" I am instantly giving this game one star:LOL:
  12. 5.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

A very short first chapter but I could not be more pleasantly surprised.

With regards to the animation, it gives off very heavy Echoes of Lust vibes in terms of the level of fluidity and even some Treasures of Nadia with the camera angles. I was definitely not expecting something like that right out of the gate. The renders are also very easy on the eyes. Haley and Samantha are two definitely very pleasing characters. The skin textures are also fairly realistic

And has been mentioned, the Harry Potter vibe is rather strong with the premise so I am excited to see how the game progresses
  13. 5.00 star(s)

thjnh1591

This game looks extremely good so far.
    It probably has the best animations among Ren'Py games that I've seen on this site. The story is quite unique with a Harry Potter vibe for now.
    I thought Haley was supposed to be named Hermione for a sec LOL.
    I love nothing more than the unique looks of the characters.
    The music is okay and can be improved.
    Can't wait for the next update.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Syr96

"This game can be whatever it want." I apologise for this compromised Thanos quote, but i guess it is the best description for this game so far. This is
    promising and terrifying at the same time. It is obvious that the game was inspired by the Harry Potter universe, without being another HP-Game. And i really like it. I hope that the dev is able to create a game that combines a magical atmosphere with a well written story and good adult scenes. The potential is there. On the other hand i hope that the dev avoid the mistake to create a generic magical adult game. We already have way to much of this kind of games.

I consider to support the dev, if they can prove with the next update, that they work consistend on the game and dont destroy it by making a generic adult game.

At the moment i can give 4/5 and i really hope that i can change it to 5/5 in the next 2-3 updates.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a fun game. Renders and girl are beutiful. I liked the UI and gameplay was smooth. Plot and story is mixed with original ideas and with adaptation from a well known wizard universe. Animations are good, especially lewd scene animations. I'm looking forward to new updates in the future.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

.N9

A VN about magic ? count me in!

Pros :
    • The story is still in the early stage, but i do enjoy it. roughly 15 minutes of gameplay for now
    • The characters looks great, loving the girls hairstyle as well. But Haley is on another level tho :love:
    • The scene, only 1 scene so far and it is so good, the animation is smooth and spot on!! love it
    • The background looks great. the dragons looks cool
    Really could not wait for the next update, so far so good and interesting

Have to check the Developer Notes to know where the VN is heading

HAVE TO GIVE THIS ONE A RIDE!