xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a dumb question Victoria is she (sex) romancable ? and if so how to achieve that (sandbox) ?
else cool game I'm enjoying it a lot,

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just a dumb question Victoria is she (sex) romancable ? and if so how to achieve that (sandbox) ?
else cool game I'm enjoying it a lot,
Yes. And just follow the story. Each char's character profile shows what to do next and the scheduler shows you what you can do when.
Choices don't matter. But of course, if you want to see a scene between MC and someone, don't send her away.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes. And just follow the story. Each char's character profile shows what to do next and the scheduler shows you what you can do when.
Choices don't matter. But of course, if you want to see a scene between MC and someone, don't send her away.
thank's Nemo, I'm starting S3 now in bot previous seasons I couldn't have sex with her, and no I didn't reject her I just came to the end of her character sheet with no sex she teased and kissed me but that is all.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
thank's Nemo, I'm starting S3 now in bot previous seasons I couldn't have sex with her, and no I didn't reject her I just came to the end of her character sheet with no sex she teased and kissed me but that is all.
Sorry, looks like I missed the "(sex)" in your question, was only talking about romancing.
Tbh I don't remember if you have sex with her in S3, I usually just fast forward her scenes.

But the rest is valid, all you need to do is to follow the storyline. You can't go wrong. Since she's the favorite of so many (I on the other hand am not at all into oversized/inflated), they'll probably delay her as long as possible.

Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 168 Votes