DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Well, hello there!

Looks like you've stumbled across our weekly DevUpdate, and we'd like to share a fun old dad joke with you:
How many wizards does it take to do magic?
Just one will do the trick!

1725899761762.png

Now that we had some fun, let's get to important part of the post! the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished 76 renders with Ashley, Audrey and Sabrina for version 4.4.1
Retouched 69 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished 4 amazing 60fps animations for version 4.3.1
Finished basic sound design for version 4.3.1
Finished dialogues for two storylines for version 4.4.1
Finished fixing old bugs and typos for version 4.3.1

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information and releases, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Your choice "VN" or "Sandbox" modes,
I choose "Sandbox"
But both way you get same content! Sandbox mode could make you feel bit bored sometime, specially, when you performing same repeated task with same dialogues.

A.D

Jul 18, 2017
Do i need to download all seasons or just the latest?

EDIT: Found a post saying S4 does not include previous seasons... I should have looked further before posting

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do i need to download all seasons or just the latest?

EDIT: Found a post saying S4 does not include previous seasons... I should have looked further before posting
Yeah, they sell them as separated games on GOG and Steam.

That's kinda the new standard, and also makes a lot more money aside from Patreons. If you want all the content, so far you pay around 60€. Add season four and maybe a bonus DLC and we're easily at 80€.
That's not a price someone would pay vor a VN if it was all in one game.

Reactions: BrNexon

A.D

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, they sell them as separated games on GOG and Steam.

That's kinda the new standard, and also makes a lot more money aside from Patreons. If you want all the content, so far you pay around 60€. Add season four and maybe a bonus DLC and we're easily at 80€.
That's not a price someone would pay vor a VN if it was all in one game.
I dont even pay that for AAA games but i guess sex sells.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I dont even pay that for AAA games but i guess sex sells.
Most definitly. Splitting up the price into several pieces also helps. One would more likely pay 15-20 each year (not knowing how many seasons are to come when he starts) than 80 in one go.

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
Man, I won JF tournament in s3 and transfer my save only for game to tell me to win it again...same thing happened from s2 to s3 save tranfer but with those collectable books with Amelia....Its really annoying...any solution.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Does season 3 and 4 improve over season 2? Season 1 was ok, but season 2 so far has been boring in my opinion.

The relationships make no sense the sappy writing isn't interesting at all. Does season 3 and 4 improve or should I stop now?

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
If you play as a visual novel (VN) don't you automatically win 'JF' tournament then get the lady running it naked, or it's just all omitted? I got whatever books she wanted in the VN but don't regret missing a lot of the Amelia scenes... not into that sort of tying up people with ridiculous clothes, and wouldn't be surprised if on top of all that she's into peeing on people or something--just not fun. Good to have a librarian character, but she's pretty weird.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello.. please guys, can anyone or somebody tel me why the heck on me show me errors when i go to talk to Leona about Lily or when i go Arthur office to talk about Beatrice? please, help me, i need a good one save sandbox from that poin, can anyone give me one? thanks, i would appreciate it honestly.

CherishingAss

Aug 10, 2021
What does save transfer do? I played S1 and S2 (novel not sandbox) long ago. Just wanting to start S3. Will it carry over choices that I made or is this just more of a gimmick for sandbox players? Like carrying over money and stats.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes