• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
where to install the cheat mod for android? i don't know the game location
You can't install pc mods directly to an installed APK or APK itself, there needs to be some tweaking.

Quickest way is to create an apk from the pc version of the game with the cheat mod added

1. Download latest version of game
1a. (Optional) UnRen the game giving easy access and best compatibility.
2. Install cheat mod
3. Create apk using renpy sdk
4. Install and test apk (I use bluestacks)
Renpy should do all the work for you.
Game uses either renpy v7 or v8, check script_version.txt for it.

Downloads are here
Renpy v7.x.x -
Renpy latest v8.x.x -

Guidance is here -

Yasushi12

Feb 11, 2022
I've checked S2 and I'm running the exact same renpy version and game version. I've used the money cheat to add and subtract in VN and Sandbox modes and it works fine... so I don't really know what to suggest?

Looks like your problem is with script.rpy, so I've added it below from my game. just place in LustAcademy-2 1.12.1d\game\
I just tried this, still the same error

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
I just tried this, still the same error
That's really weird... If you've replaced script.rpy with the one I gave you then I genuinely don't know what it could be.
I use the same code for S3 as I do in S2, and it all works fine.

Only think I can think of is the cordale pack (DLC) for S2. Do you have that installed by any chance?

Yasushi12

Feb 11, 2022
That's really weird... If you've replaced script.rpy with the one I gave you then I genuinely don't know what it could be.
I use the same code for S3 as I do in S2, and it all works fine.

Only think I can think of is the cordale pack (DLC) for S2. Do you have that installed by any chance?
Yes, i do.. i'll try uninstalling and come back with answers when i have the chance to

**UPDATE**
It still doesn't work even after uninstalling cordale pack. Well it's just the money.. i guess i'll farm somehow

Last edited: