Unclet103

Aug 2, 2021
Im stuck on "a relaxing evening". When i go to meet Maria at the refuge in the evening, nothing is happening. i have her level at 5. please help lol.

JosueHTH

Jun 17, 2021
Me encanta el genero vanilla y este juego lo a replicado bien, uno de los juegos que hasta ahora lleno mi expectativa, la historia para nada aburrida sin duda alguna me leeré todo, excelentes personajes y animaciones también es increíble que el juego tenga traduccion a español por los mismos creadores no todos los juegos lo tienen, muy recomendado

Reactions: sousieno3

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Rare to see a game like this where the systems are actually fairly enjoyable, while also having quite a chunk of content.
The only thing that could use quite a bit of work is the dialogue.. which is probably one of the "easiest" things to fix in a game. Other than that, I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality overall.

Jan 15, 2021
Just looked at the changelog for 0.9.0 on itch.io. While I like some of the changes I'm personally hoping he did not forget about lust power, one of my favorite features to be honest.

BloodyPony

Apr 5, 2017
Do you guys also have stutter/lag issues when you move the mouse? It runs fine until I move it....

I have seen another post here suggesting to change the cursor in the options menu, but that answer was from last year and I can't find such option now in the game.
I'm having the same issue. Does anyone have a solution?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Download:
  • PC (Win/Linux): -
  • MAC: -
  • ANDROID:
  • Android note: Remember to make a backup of your save-files -> delete the old version -> unzip the new one.
Welcome to LA's first-anniversary short game!
It's a short game in which you can do the following things with Lisapi, Tali, Glenda, and Yuna:
  • Pose in her underwear.
  • Pose naked.
  • A quickie.
  • With Glenda, there is an extra option (pee and feet).
Each girl except Lisapi has a little dedication to the Kings according to their favorite girl.
I hope you enjoy it!
There is an option to fuck Lisapi, it's up to you to find out what happens if you try to fuck her...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I wish the main game continued rather than a minğ-game. I really disslike this 'mini-games, holiday specials, haloween specials...etc'. I would rather want main game to progress. Especially this game needs a serious progression on both sex scenes ( repeatable sex scenes also) and the story

dadyfa

Nov 11, 2021
View attachment 1478043

Overview:
Welcome to Lust Age young aspirant! Here you will find all kinds of girls who want to meet you (no kidding!). But... What is Lust Age Keisi? I'm glad you asked me, aspirant!
Lust Age it's a FREE adult VN Dating-Sim-Sandbox game with RPG aspects and features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-24
Release Date: 2022-04-21
Developer: Keisi F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.6 Public - LA's short Game
Language: English / Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
LA's short Game
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Main Game

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
- COMPRESSED - ANDROID

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1159378 View attachment 1159380 View attachment 1159384 View attachment 1159387 View attachment 1234654 View attachment 1159388 View attachment 1234647 View attachment 1159392 View attachment 1234652 View attachment 1159395 View attachment 1234645 View attachment 1159398 View attachment 1234650 View attachment 1159407
one of the best game ever

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
all kinds girls huh? u mean tanned, dark elf also will be in? n what the girls treat? slut,whore,soft M or hard M, or maybe S type who loves be dominant? pls i need some clarification , or maybe the mc can be more S type rather than just vanilla vanilla?
:KEK:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to turn on the Rollback/Reverse Side? I tried all the options, but it doesn't show up. Also, how can I take a bath? I can't use the bathroom and the hot springs don't count.

Last edited:

SirLance

Apr 25, 2019
So, I just reached the part where you unlock the specialization, and the text seemed to imply that there are different outfits for each. Is this the case or am I misinterpreting the text? If so, is there a way to see the outfits that each profession gets? Also, it would useful to have a preview of the exclusive outfits to the profession selection at the beginning to help players decide which one they want to choose since it doesn't appear that you can change it unless starting over from the beginning.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I've been playing for a while now and Lady Lust is probably my favorite character so far. Her interactions with the MC and Lisapi made me laugh. Other than her, I like Yuna and Mabel.

Aug 13, 2021
I just started this game and the ammount of detail it has makes me feel I should have payed it like 40€ for it. Which is saying a lot since it's the second game that made me feel like this on this site.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
While Maria remains my Favorite, Ms Accountant is easily my new #2 (sorry, Anna!).:love::love::love: I just LOVE her cute little hat!!! So, is her name "Serta"? 'Cause I'd love to get into her pub-ic! If I ask her on a date, what kind of movies does she like? Her favorite position on the first date? Does she keep her glasses and that little hat on during sex?

I can't wait until I get to plant a baby in HER belly!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Lust Age Presents 1.0
Size 66.6 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes