Nov 7, 2017
Don't know if anyone else is subscribed to Lurking Hedgehog's Patreon. I need someone else take my place posting new updates for a little while. I want to take a break and cancel my subscription for a while until he's a lot closer restoring everything from v0.37 and I have other games I'm more interested in at the moment. I thought we would have been closer by now but it seems like he's taking longer than I expected since lately he has been dealing some personal and health problems which's interfering his time working on the game from the last update he mentioned, don't blame him though and I'm sure he has a daytime job too and no I don't think he's milking this to a certain degree that's ridiculous like some said. I don't think some realize how much time it takes to develop a game especially you're an independent dev and doing everything by yourself, have a life outside, have to pay bills, etc. and some people struggle especially trying to provide a roof over their heads and their families. It's probably why he's taking so long and rendering and coding certainly take some time and hours to do and it can be exhausting while I'm curious what he use to render and draw the characters and the backgrounds. I still like the game and I've nothing against him. Hopefully we will get closer even if it takes him a few more years or more. It's like waiting for Rockstar Games releasing Grand Theft Auto 6 which has been almost a decade them working on it and hopefully they will have it out early next year without too much delays. Lol

Edit: never mind I decided to stay subscribe to his page I just downgrade to $1 and I still can post updates since now I can to subscribe to another dev's game but I don't mind anyone take my job posting the updates since I haven't been on here much. Lol

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Don't know if anyone else is subscribed to Lurking Hedgehog's Patreon. I need someone else take my place posting new updates for a little while. I want to take a break and cancel my subscription for a while until he's a lot closer restoring everything from v0.37 and I have other games I'm more interested in at the moment. I thought we would have been closer by now but it seems like he's taking longer than I expected since lately he has been dealing some personal and health problems which's interfering his time working on the game from the last update he mentioned, don't blame him though and I'm sure he has a daytime job too and no I don't think he's milking this to a certain degree that's ridiculous like some said. I don't think some realize how much time it takes to develop a game especially you're an independent dev and doing everything by yourself, have a life outside, have to pay bills, etc. and some people struggle especially trying to provide a roof over their heads and their families. It's probably why he's taking so long and rendering and coding certainly take some time and hours to do and it can be exhausting while I'm curious what he use to render and draw the characters and the backgrounds. I still like the game and I've nothing against him. Hopefully we will get closer even if it takes him a few more years or more. It's like waiting for Rockstar Games releasing Grand Theft Auto 6 which has been almost a decade them working on it and hopefully they will have it out early next year without too much delays. Lol

Edit: never mind I decided to stay subscribe to his page I just downgrade to $1 and I still can post updates since now I can to subscribe to another dev's game but I don't mind anyone take my job posting the updates since I haven't been on here much. Lol
I was going to say that we don't really need every release version on F95 since it's just content restoration from v0.37, but you've continued your subscription on a lower tier so thank you for doing that Dark Lord Nova(y)

If you need to stop supporting the game just do it, you don't owe anyone anything on here.

The site is just lucky to have generous users such as yourself sharing content with others.

Nov 7, 2017
I was going to say that we don't really need every release version on F95 since it's just content restoration from v0.37, but you've continued your subscription on a lower tier so thank you for doing that Dark Lord Nova(y)

If you need to stop supporting the game just do it, you don't owe anyone anything on here.

The site is just lucky to have generous users such as yourself sharing content with others.
You're absolutely right I don't really need post every release update here on F95 when it's just content restoration or less it's a big update but I always like being generous that's who I am even offline. Lol. I don't want completely stop supporting Lurking Hedgehog because one I still like his game, he has a good premise going on and honestly don't care how long it will take for him restore everything and like that he has other tier options even can cancel then come back whenever I want. You're also right I don't owe anyone. I have other games here to keep me occupy and keep me interested anyways and again I always can come back to this game. I hope one day he get it finish and hopefully get more help to speed up the process. Lol. And I hope he stay well too. You're so welcome by the way.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 78 Votes