Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Don't go full dom on notmom/notsis early on. After that, it's pretty hard to die outside of combat

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Blood strength doesnt rise after fucking Emma :mad:
Even my ancestor pretends it didnt happen. :mad:
And worse still, I even forgot about it and still claim to be a virgin when my ancestor asks :mad:

Thankfully, my army consists of 2 in the next room and 11 others... (how many is maximum, 99?)
I guess I get a 110% bonus?

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Carry a bunch of alcohol on you when exploring the "normal" town, you'll eventually encounter 1 of them hunters in a carriage hauled by some naked random girl. Said hunter will ask you to donate 2 (?) bottles, do that and you can ask him where the hideout is. Or something similar, been a while

Reactions: sapnuawpuas

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
same here; the .rpa at least doesn't work with 7zip. Although i tried the mod in the past it didn't work for me but i probably did something wrong.

say... isn't there a hint how to get jessica home. I tried hard, so i went both sub and love and even both with no effort, it is a pita. There seems to be a trigger i missed and i am tired now. Is it even worth getting her home ? Thanks anyway in advance

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
I reinstalled the game after I gave it a break for a bit but when I tried to open it I got this.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\RAUL\Desktop\EEEE\Lust_and_Power-030b_Elite_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.30.b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\RAUL\Desktop\EEEE\Lust_and_Power-030b_Elite_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.30.b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "C:\Users\RAUL\Desktop\EEEE\Lust_and_Power-030b_Elite_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.30.b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "C:\Users\RAUL\Desktop\EEEE\Lust_and_Power-030b_Elite_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.30.b-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "C:\Users\RAUL\Desktop\EEEE\Lust_and_Power-030b_Elite_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.30.b-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "C:\Users\RAUL\Desktop\EEEE\Lust_and_Power-030b_Elite_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.30.b-pc\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\RAUL\Desktop\EEEE\Lust_and_Power-030b_Elite_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.30.b-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "C:\Users\RAUL\Desktop\EEEE\Lust_and_Power-030b_Elite_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.30.b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\RAUL\Desktop\EEEE\Lust_and_Power-030b_Elite_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.30.b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.30.b

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can't "install" a renpy game ................. Have you downloaded the new version and copy/pasted it on top of an older version ? Is you folder(s) read-only ? Are you really using Win8 ? Have you tried downloading it again/from another host/updating your unzip app ?

The game can't load the menu, that's a huge notbug. 99%+ your fault too since most of us can play it without any problems

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
^ You can't "install" a renpy game ................. Have you downloaded the new version and copy/pasted it on top of an older version ? Is you folder(s) read-only ? Are you really using Win8 ? Have you tried downloading it again/from another host/updating your unzip app ?

The game can't load the menu, that's a huge notbug. 99%+ your fault too since most of us can play it without any problems
And...it seems to work.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Jessica's wardrobe spell? Please?
And yes, I searched the forum for it. If it is there, I can't find it.
Thanks,
Captain Red

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes