Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
I don't understand guys why there is such hatred, the developer is testing options, adding new mechanics, I think there will be changes more than once and that's cool. It's a beta after all
No need to public release then, if it's a test version. The dev just had to ask a friend to come and test the 0.40. It would have taken five minutes to the friend.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me what to do to unlock more places I have completed all the missions of the first 2 girls and the first zone at 100% and I have been spinning so many times that I already kill the demons with 1 hit

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
it goes perfectly on the built-in video card, what are you talking about
What are you talking about? I was agreeing with you.
The more a game, any game, gets tested on different type of computers with different setups, hardware and softwarre, the more bugs are found and can be corrected to help the game run better for more people.

Reactions: Denchik12312

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
Can someone tell me what to do to unlock more places I have completed all the missions of the first 2 girls and the first zone at 100% and I have been spinning so many times that I already kill the demons with 1 hit
You have completed the game. Yes it's the 40th version of the game and you completed it all in 15 minutes. That's all there is.

3.00 star(s) 82 Votes