Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Still playing 0.37 from time to time 3 years after, lol. Because they didn't add the threesome yet and this is kinda the end goal for me.
Which is sad because I liked the new skill system.

• Wow
Reactions: john1230
Jun 6, 2021
Lust and Power - Cheats and Console Command:

after remaking game, the developer changes console command and try it to block the developer mod, here the patron code in your room, and your new console command after remaking.
So the game isn't even done and yet the developer is taking time out of his development schedule that's financially supported to block cheating which he can't even do because it's an engine thing?

Hard pass.

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
So the game isn't even done and yet the developer is taking time out of his development schedule that's financially supported to block cheating which he can't even do because it's an engine thing?

Hard pass.
Trying a bit too hard to sell that patreon cheats instead of focusing on content that make people actually sub to patreon

Also the cheat system sucks, imagine paying for cheat where you have to repeatively set the stone combo to use it like i rather just edit directly and not deal with the bullshit...

REXOMEGA232

Jun 6, 2018
so wait. if you are a total dick to the actual waifus (not the rando women) you can get a bad end where you are NTRed?
yea, if you go for the submission/slave path and the love goes around 10-20 they will let olyvia into the house you get kill and they get rpe so i wouldn't call it NTR but also it you go for the love path and the submission goes around 10-20 the same happens (with the last one i could be wrong)

I would much rather kill the game than watch males other than the MC fucking
yeeeeeeeeeeeeea about that....................... so it turns out i was playing with those options turn off and now i replaying everything to get to the last update and I noticed that i'm finding more often demons on the houses and getting better loot of houses in general with those option turn on (or maybe the game developer increased the % off the loot you getin this last update........Naaaah), it will not affect you if you´re using the mods to get food and other materials but if not be my own experienced i'm telling you going to suffer farming some things........ a lot of things...................here are the mods you can used in the MC Room on his desk

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
yea, if you go for the submission/slave path and the love goes around 10-20 they will let olyvia into the house you get kill and they get rpe so i wouldn't call it NTR but also it you go for the love path and the submission goes around 10-20 the same happens (with the last one i could be wrong)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeea about that....................... so it turns out i was playing with those options turn off and now i replaying everything to get to the last update and I noticed that i'm finding more often demons on the houses and getting better loot of houses in general with those option turn on (or maybe the game developer increased the % off the loot you getin this last update........Naaaah), it will not affect you if you´re using the mods to get food and other materials but if not be my own experienced i'm telling you going to suffer farming some things........ a lot of things...................here are the mods you can used in the MC Room on his desk
I am cheating with the mods. no way i am re-grinding yet again just because dev broke my old saves

boy1208

Apr 17, 2023
i already played the game through V0.66 but than had to get a new pc and lost all my saves. anyone have a save from V0.66 so i dont have to start over again

3.00 star(s) 82 Votes