VN - Ren'Py - Lust Bloom [v0.3.1] [Don Lizard Studios]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rockero_69

I don't know what the elections are for, they don't influence anything whatever you choose, in addition to that there is a lot of forced content, as for the characters, that red-haired dancer is a 10, I hope she comes back, the milf also looks good, Like the assistant with glasses, the Latina is hot and that touch of innocence is a 10, as for the blonde, she exudes lesbianism from the beginning and with what was seen in this update I was not wrong, however she is quite a manipulator , make a plan to get the MC away so she can hook up with the Latina (that's gangster brother, very bad) and we have to wait for the next update to see what excuse those 2 make, although it was expected from the blonde lesbian, but no of the innocent Latina, apart from the obvious path of being with those 2, I hope that you can choose to choose either one of the two (the Latina, for a good reason, hehehe) or leave them aside and concentrate on the milf and her assistant and if it includes the redhead of 10 it would be success, without further luck and move on with the game, greetings DEV
  2. 3.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

The grammar does not quite seem mature. . .

The story and scenes are okay I guess. . . but otherwise this does not hook me in.
    It's a terrible review to be honest. And I'll be back to add more. But for now I'll have to to settle for saying
    A lot is okay while the grammar leaves some to be desired.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

I don't want to ruin the authors rating over it but I'm a bit annoyed I didn't read the changelog and got tricked into downloading this 30 seconds of content - downloaders beware, it's currently a single prologue scene - you've seen it all from the images on this page

From what we do see, everything is handed on a plate, by desparate girls, so there's no build up or corruption that would keep my attention, renders are very good quality though and animation is good too