Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Does this game have less content than Branded Azel?
Well the game is a management kinda game, you train the girls in sexual stuff(discipline, etc) for their prostitute job, combat(making them strong for arena) and managing your brothel by upgrading(rooms, equipment, etc)..if i remember correctly. Been quite some time already, since i played so what ever info mention might be wrong in certain places.

Reactions: jems242

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Does this game have less content than Branded Azel?
I don't recall too much about this game but I do recall it being a fair bit shorter. Definitely a lot less content than the other game. Still worth checking out imo but certainly not quite up to the standard of the other.

Reactions: jems242

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think this was made as a teaser for Comiket, that's why it's so short. It's pretty cheap on DLSite, and eventually given as free DLC with the English version of Niplheim's Hunter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Too much thinking in one sentence...

Last edited:
Reactions: MeltyQuest

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Think this was made as a teaser for Comiket, that's why it's so short. It's pretty cheap on DLSite, and eventually given as free DLC with the English version of Niplheim's Hunter.
Edit - Too much thinking in one sentence...
Is it worth playing if you never played the sequel or can I just skip it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
By the way, is this officially translated to english? Is there a way to buy this in english?
This is the official translation by HappyHand, now published by Kagura instead as they went MIA. You get this with the R-18 patch from the for .

Reactions: Erxkum

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
This is the official translation by HappyHand, now published by Kagura instead as they went MIA. You get this with the R-18 patch from the for .
Awesome, I didn't see it advertised anywhere and searched for it. Thank you for clarifying.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Simple game and easy to learn but damn those intense white screens kinda ruined it for me. Probably would "popularity 999" if it weren't of the flashes.

WakabaHiiro

Jun 18, 2018
Every link besides the Workupload one is dead. I already finished the game years ago, but I still would like to play it once again please.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes