nihilsmus

Feb 26, 2018
Yes.

This was probably translated a while ago by Azel's original publisher, but Kagura somehow got it released.
Not 100% on this, but AFAIK it was supposed to be released alongside Azel on Steam, but was rejected (for reasons you might be able to guess).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Fuck that sucks though, since I got it from HappyHand. The free DLC doesn't work on it. Bless you uploader for putting it here for me :D
I got the game from Steam when HappyHand was the publisher and it works. I have deleted and installed the game since it changed to Kagura, so if you can maybe try that.
Not 100% on this, but AFAIK it was supposed to be released alongside Azel on Steam
It was, the old about.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Wolf RPG Editor is a game engine, a bit like RPGM.
Could you please give me some differences between the two? I only know two things that are different, Wolf is a better gaming engine and the language difference.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could you please give me some differences between the two?
RPGM is apparently easier to use but expensive, you can get Wolf for free but is harder to use. RPGM has it's different versions like Ace and XP etc, unlike Wolf.

Reactions: Zontany

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
No rape tag in a Japanese game? What timeline did I stumble into?
What kind of brothel sits around and lets its workers get assaulted? That's like the one place where you're practically guaranteed someone will stop it. But yeah for a Japanese game you would expect them to do it anyway because when have they ever let logic or common sense stop them from raping anything with the right holes?

van helsing

May 29, 2017
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH UPLOADER!!! I HAD BEEN PLAYING JP VERSION BLIND FOR MONTHS NOT KNOWING WHATS GOING ON

ArtTrick2

Oct 19, 2018
The game part of this is so easy and simple this should have just been a Visual Novel honestly. I appreciate it not being a generic RPG maker type game. Just wish it hadn't been so easy to plow through.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I do like character design abit because she look like a doll or abit of west cartoon design in it but I may just this one a shot anyway

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes