C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
I feel like the artist is different from original game. Some of the art is quite meh compared to previous one.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
hey guys can you help me? im a little confused. is this a prequel or a sequel? i know it came out after niflheim hunter, but i mean story wise, should i play this before or after the main game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
wait, what do you mean? niflheim was released in 2017, surely this is older than this one here, right?
The English translation for this only just got released from Steam hell. But first came out 1/9/17, and then on 15/12/17 was released.

Reactions: alasad

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
oof. sadly i cant really play this game. for some reason i cant change into fullscreen mode ( F11 ) . everytime i try the game completely freezes :mad:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...everytime i try the game completely freezes
Weird gave it a try and it's working for me. Going from F4 to F11, or just straight to F11. Maybe make sure your graphics setting aren't trying to force the games scale or something similar, otherwise no idea why it would crash.

Reactions: alasad

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Weird gave it a try and it's working for me. Going from F4 to F11, or just straight to F11. Maybe make sure your graphics setting aren't trying to force the games scale or something similar, otherwise no idea why it would crash.
i got it. MSI afterburner made the game freeze, and Gsync made the game laggy. deactivated both for this game and it works now. thx for the graphic setting tip.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
The main game was great and this spin off was great too.. Glad that I got to know the story before she meets with blacksmith.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I'm not the biggest fan of Branded Azel but I do love Sugar Star's work, even Life is Paradise wasn't bad. Though I don't know how involved he is in this beyond some character designs.

Feb 2, 2019
What the fuck?! Based on Kagura Games site, it's say Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel ... I searched for it but didn't find Kagura Games translation... It make sense if Kagura Game give the title and pictures from the sequel (Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel) to their work and not giving the good title and picture from the prequel (Lust Brand Prostitute - Branded Azel)

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes