VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Go play other games. Problem solved.
Yeah I do that.

But you won't stop me from posting in this forum and express my opinion.

/Haha, funny how people come up to it like someone wants to express their opinion about a game. I didn't even criticize the game. I said I like it, art is beautiful. Saying that I only don't like playing as a woman and people giving me faceplam right away? heh. Thanks for the reactions, anyways.

Last edited:

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020

Unlocked
C3_FINAL
Hello guys! You already have here the c3_final.
Important things to know if the last thing you have played is chapter 2 or the demo:
  • The system of naming saved games has been improved.
  • A mini trash can has been added to be able to delete the games more easily.
  • You have 5 new scenes to unlock. That makes C3 the chapter with the most number of scenes to date.
  • You will find 4 new backgrounds and a new character.
  • Your saves have to work without problem.
  • The Spanish translation has not yet been implemented. This chapter will take longer because I want to review the previous chapters (which were not working correctly).

If you come from playing the Beta.
  • We have tweaked the sprites so that they fit better with the dialogues.
  • Fixed a couple of bugs.
  • Added the option not to kiss Marco and be friends.
  • Added a few more lines of dialogue here and there.

**** 9:04am. Bug with the profesor fixed.
There is an error with the stats images, but I will have to ask some programmer to solve it, because I can't solve it by myself. It will be fixed at the end of the week, thank you.

I hope you like it!
As always I leave you the link to the feedback survey, so you can give us your opinion. It will only take you a couple of minutes and it helps us a lot to learn and be able to give a better and better video game.
This coming week I will upload a public post with a little summary of all the changes and everything that we are working on.
Thanks for all your support!
See u soon!

Nanimonai

Mar 14, 2019
whats the update ? i see nothing xD just ended b4 going to her bed wat
If you stuck at the end of chapter 2 even after updated/replaced files to the latest version, I suggest you to delete the old version and just play the new versions. You still can continue from your last save.

Reactions: Sc4r1etz

bobjones666

Dec 30, 2017
Yeah I do that.

But you won't stop me from posting in this forum and express my opinion.
Just curious, I rarely post here, but I see this a lot. What is the ultimate point of going into a thread of a game you have no intention of playing and saying "I don't play female MC games"? It happens vice versa often too.

No drama intended, I'm just interested to see what people expect to get out of these posts. Why they feel the need to come into every female MC game and make them. What is goal?

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
If you stuck at the end of chapter 2 even after updated/replaced files to the latest version, I suggest you to delete the old version and just play the new versions. You still can continue from your last save.
oh thanks i thought i have to play it all over again xD

Reactions: Nanimonai

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Just curious, I rarely post here, but I see this a lot. What is the ultimate point of going into a thread of a game you have no intention of playing and saying "I don't play female MC games"? It happens vice versa often too.

No drama intended, I'm just interested to see what people expect to get out of these posts. Why they feel the need to come into every female MC game and make them. What is goal?
Everyone can enter the forum of a given game and express their opinion, no one will forbid it. Or go to the forum and read and make sure certain things before playing.

I just entered the forum of this game, said I like the art in this game. And I did not criticize this game, and criticism fell on me anyway.
Just because I don't like to play as a woman in games, doesn't mean that I can't come in and express my opinion in the forum. :D

I don't know, everyone has the right to criticize me too, I don't judge. But I don't offend anyone here, and everyone reacts to me bad, even though I don't criticize the game. I am just expressing my opinion.
Chill guys.

Reactions: Pizzapockets

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Everyone can enter the forum of a given game and express their opinion, no one will forbid it. Or go to the forum and read and make sure certain things before playing.

I just entered the forum of this game, said I like the art in this game. And I did not criticize this game, and criticism fell on me anyway.
Just because I don't like to play as a woman in games, doesn't mean that I can't come in and express my opinion in the forum. :D

I don't know, everyone has the right to criticize me too, I don't judge. But I don't offend anyone here, and everyone reacts to me bad, even though I don't criticize the game. I am just expressing my opinion.
Chill guys.
I don't think anyone has any problem with you commenting on the artwork. But to give your opinion that you don't like playing MC's on the forum of a female MC game is... pointless, to put it nicely. Spending multiple posts to defend your right to do so is even more pointless.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't think anyone has any problem with you commenting on the artwork. But to give your opinion that you don't like playing MC's on the forum of a female MC game is... pointless, to put it nicely. Spending multiple posts to defend your right to do so is even more pointless.
Yeah. I guess I'll just stop writing here and that's it. ;) Move on.

BlueTrack

Apr 10, 2018

Chill guys.

I don`t get you, Guys. No one will stop you from expressing your opinion. But if you are got critized for your Post, you cry out loud ... Freedom of speech means that you have to endure critism on your statements. All people here are free in their opinion too and we think your comment is pointless. IT'S A GAME WITH A FEMALE PROTAGONIST as you see in the tags and in the description. I don't go either in the BaDiK-threat and comment that I won't play the game because it has a male protagonist. Why? Because it makes no sense and is not constructive for everyone. Don't cry, it's only my opinion ;)

Last edited:

bobjones666

Dec 30, 2017

Chill guys.
No hate, I just need to know the endgame of the collective "I don't play female MC games" hivebrain!

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
just a couple pt made, and a like it so far.
i have no problems with an femaleMC, the artwork is amazing :love:, a wide range of choices...(y)

that definitely stays on my watchlist.:cool:

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
wait it doesn't work for me do u just download the new version and play on new save? i started new save and it take me to first chap xD

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Looks like the final version finally gave us a choice to just be friends with Marco, which is awesome. Glad that was changed.

But it seems that most of the Mr. Moore conversation is chocked full of errors, not allowing you to make a choice there either (you automatically flirt with him now with all the errors that happen). It's just error after error after error, and then after ignoring them over and over, you are already flirting with him. No choice to just focus on the project because of all the errors.

Hopefully that gets hotfixed soon, as it's a pretty big bug (tons of errors lol).

EDIT: Nevermind, this linked worked. Thanks LeeCleef !
Did you tried the update link on patreon? I don't know if it is update here too
Mega

Last edited:

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020
Looks like the final version finally gave us a choice to just be friends with Marco, which is awesome. Glad that was changed.

But it seems that most of the Mr. Moore conversation is chocked full of errors, not allowing you to make a choice there either (you automatically flirt with him now with all the errors that happen). It's just error after error after error, and then after ignoring them over and over, you are already flirting with him. No choice to just focus on the project because of all the errors.

Hopefully that gets hotfixed soon, as it's a pretty big bug (tons of errors lol).
Did you tried the update link on patreon? I don't know if it is update here too. The dev did a fixed this morning and update all the links. .

Maybe the links here aren't update.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes