Lust City 1.0

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
This is an Translated version of 1.0 I believe if anyone want's to take an crack at downloading

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I already downloaded it but it is still in Russian, I do not know if I need to do something else or it is a lie that is translated
Their not an very trustworthy site... ugh maybe try posting on the forums here and asking if someone who knows Russian can translate. There has to be someone willing to give it an try.

Oct 9, 2017
Their not an very trustworthy site... ugh maybe try posting on the forums here and asking if someone who knows Russian can translate. There has to be someone willing to give it an try.
Yes, I already posted the same message in the forum that appears in the first message but for now I will put a translation of the 0.6 (if the game allows me) to at least play up to a certain point in English and the other will translate with the google translator in real time (with the cell phone).
Sorry if something is misspelled, I speak Spanish and I'm not very good at writing in English so most of the time I use the google translator :p

ArkadiyVicont

Oct 4, 2018
ver 0.9 tranlated but not very well. Write me comment if it works and I need to continue the translation.

Sulikman666

May 11, 2020
Переводить игру официально никто не планирует, так что придется использовать Google переводчик)))

Uluog

Jan 12, 2021
I'm stuck in 1.2 with Rei pregnant. I can talk to her on the bath, but what to do next?

Agywinw72yjwk

Sep 20, 2020
I have the android version, i don't care with the language coz i can speak russian. But how to complete the quest when i must fight and i must press the word? Coz i use android and i dont have the keyboard if i not use it anyone can help me about this?

D

Deleted member 2704656

Stay away form this game Total waist of time