Unity - Abandoned - Lust Complex [0.2] [Gaweb Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

I wish that someone would upload the completed 1.0 version. But even if they did, the 1.0 version would probably be mostly the same and not much different from the 0.2 version that I played. I wasn't expecting a good game, but the game started off really interesting. The storytelling was great. The game mechanics solid. And the background music was very soothing. I found myself grinding for hours because I was excited to see what happens next. Unfortunately, the game never delivered. I started off with maybe four E ranked women, five C ranked women, and one B ranked woman. I later replaced two E ranked women with two A ranked women. I even had a S ranked woman, but she had -1000 satisfaction so I couldn't keep her. The sad thing is that all the women looked ugly. Two neighbors in Apt 1A and 1B even looked completely identical - body type, clothes, hair, face, etc. A lot of the other females, even of different ranks, looked exactly the same but with different color hair. The hair didn't even look realistic. It's like someone took some red interior paint and not hair dye and painted one girl's hair bright red and another identical girl's hair bright green. I really liked the webcam concept, but the masturbation scenes were so far away (even when zooming in) and boring. Everything looked so grainy and poor quality. A lot of the masturbation scenes looked identical. I couldn't tell the difference of a girl masturbating on the couch/bed with her fingers and other scenes where she was using a dildo, because it looked the same. When the MC corrupts the females, he could only get blowjobs or do her doggy style in version 0.2. At no time did I think "man this is hot". I always skipped the corruption sex scenes and webcam masturbation scenes as quickly as possible so I could go back to managing and trying to get as much money as possible. Even though I only had two A ranked women, I felt like I was at the point where I almost beat the game because I had great management skills and had paid off a lot of my debt. But I was already becoming really bored. The corrupted women didn't move out and I could raise their rent by around $30, but I couldn't pimp them out for more money and they still only let me do the boring blowjobs and doggy sex. There is no good reward for this game. If it had better graphics, fapworthy women, and good sex scenes with more variety, then it could be decent. But you might as well be playing a 20 year old Tomb Raider I game with these graphics. This game honestly only deserves 2 stars, but I will give it a generous 3 stars because the game mechanics were good. One more thing. Anytime you skip a week or save the game, some annoying popups appear in the top right corner of the game that prevent you from clicking the skip hour, day, and week buttons. So every time you save or skip time, you are forced to wait 5-10 seconds before you can do it again. It was very aggravating. I also wish that there was some actual dialogue between the MC and the tenants. Like being able to visit them and have normal conversations. UPDATE: I just edited the save file to make my debt only $1,000 and then I paid it off and skipped a few weeks. My debt interest was still $6,000 a month and nothing special happened. The game carried on as if nothing happened. Maybe the completed 1.0 version is better and actually has an ending. I don't know. Anyway, I'm going to uninstall this game now. Was fun to try, but the sex aspect of the game is way below mediocre. In the end, I wish that I had watched a five minute gameplay video instead of actually playing the game because it was a waste of time. UPDATE: I am changing my rating to two stars because the female NPCS look terrible and not at all fapworthy. The only enjoyment that i got from this game was the management, and that got tiring after a while.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Daba

Lust Complex is adult apartment management game.
    You play "some guy" (there is character customization) who inherit indebted apartment, so you rent it to women.
    You build & upgrade rooms, and spy on girls to blackmail them & then train them (only HJ & doggy for now).
    Graphics, sound (beside music, but you can turn it off) & animations are quite good.
    Game starts with long & boring intro/tutorial, but I recommend you don't skip the game because of it.
    Game is unbalanced at the moment, so there is lot of grind with harsh economics, and for my disappointment I couldn't hack game with CE (damn you unity mono!).
    Although game is in very early version (0.2) and there is not too much content, you can play it for some time.

I don't like to review such early versions, but I believe this game have potential to become very good (but time will tell).
    I recommend this game to anyone who loves voyeurism or management games, but it could be fun for most people I guess.