3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Fuck this shit. "Right click to close this panel." So, I can buy new shit. Just not interact with the room I've already been forced to setup.

Game gives you one thing to do and refuses to let you do anything else until you do it. Too bad if you skip the 400 pages of tutorial text and can't figure out what it is, it'll either give you no indication or just "Right click to close this panel"

Reactions: FartingRainbows

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Heres what I found so far.
1. Use money from rent to buy up to 3 cameras (be careful when placing on far right, you cant remove it (UI error)
2. Use to blackmail first client, shag her till her curruption is 100 (start off with HJ then Doggy only i think), bought a desk to get enough blackmail points to doggy her.
3. Once her curruption is 100, i got $460 in 1 week (you get a cut of her salary from work)
Its not a bad start, UI needs a bit of work ,the notifications block the skip time bar, as mentioned camera on far right of the room cant remove (off the screen).

Hope this helps.. im working my way to room 2 :p

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
This one might become to grindy. It takes over two weeks to make over $50. Personally, I would like to see the ability to add a $100 sink to the apartment too. Plus $300 as bottom dollar for the apartment.
I haven't been able to interact with the tenants. I don't know if its available or I missed the part on how to do it.
Overall, I'm on the fence with this game. The deciding factor will be how blackmail is used in it.
Thats only at the beginning. When you gather enough blackmail material and train her corruption to 100% in the tenant details you will see on the left under OFFER between 500 -800 bucks wekkly from pimping her out. Atm I managed to corrupt all 9 and get about 7000 net weekly. All my tenants are grade A :p
To open better furniture must upgrade apartment level and then furniture level. It's costly though.

Btw, only sexy options are handjob and doggy, but below grade B most girls are fat as fuck. Lot of work for the dev yet but not bad for a start.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
How the fuck are you lot progressing? It gets to the "Skip to next week" after placing the first camera nad then simply wont let me do anything. Everything but the shop and skip a week is "Right click to close this menu"

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
How the fuck are you lot progressing? It gets to the "Skip to next week" after placing the first camera nad then simply wont let me do anything. Everything but the shop and skip a week is "Right click to close this menu"
Probably skimmed the intro part, it was lengthy you get 3 foward bars example [>][>>][>>>]

[>] fast fowards by 1/4 day (most tenants work half days, u need to catch them during off time to blackmail and train them and plant cameras when they are at work), Sat/Sun generally best days to train
[>>] skips to next day (rolling for new tenants to invite)
[>>>] skips to next week (Get rent payments)

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Is it possible to update the appartments without kicking the tennants and demolishing?
I have not tried it, but I would expect no. I expect the purpose of the game is to get higher quality residences and earn the maximum amount per resident. I would like to see the amount difference between corrupted residents to determine if its worth upgrading. If there is a minor difference like $100 why bother upgrading with two sex options.

The game does need a quest log, since I forgot I needed to raise the blackmail level before continuing the tutorial. A good tool to have would be a summary resident status page. Also no schedule time to make those $10,000 payments.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
6 hot broken girls 3 deluxe 1 standard 2 cheap all level 3 furniture and stuff,only 2 positions.guess im done till new animations or something adds to it.hopefully more fulfilling animations .good start though

MacLeod2001

Feb 8, 2018
OK.
Than we wait for the next update. I think there will be more than two sex options ( i hope ;) ).
Otherwise i've four cheap level, two standard and three deluxe; all with level 3 stuff. All the tennants on 100/100/100 ...
I hope that there will be more ...

Leiyena

Feb 7, 2019
interesting game, though S rank tenants seem broken to me, have fully develpoed rooms but every S rank i find leaves within the week due to -200 stats xD

hopefully new updates will add some more interactions

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
interesting game, though S rank tenants seem broken to me, have fully develpoed rooms but every S rank i find leaves within the week due to -200 stats xD
That -200 stats drop is probably due to your home in the back of the apartments. The one you can not access or upgraded with the current version.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Anyone else tried it yet ?
I can't get it past the character customisation screen , clicking the next button does nothing .
Yeah, as the others said, it's a bug and you have to move the Weight and Curves sliders at least once to be able to click on Next. I'll solve this in next version.

Not played it yet but can i suggest changing the title? Just yesterday there were updates for Lust Man Standing, Lustful Desires and Lust Village. Pretty sure that only makes up 1-2% of the games with lust in the title. Just a suggestion to avoid getting lost in the lust epidemic... which is yet another one.
Ahah, yeah I can see the trend here ^^ But I'm too lazy to change the name :p

any cheatS? hhhhhhhhhhhh
No cheats. You can edit the save file located in C:/Users/<user>/AppData/LocalLow/GawebStudio/Lust Complex/save1.json
Look for the word "money" and just change the value then reload your game.

I assume there are no little kids in the apartment complex... well I hope not.
Nop, no kids.

i bet it still has more cg then Rent control[selectacorp]
No the same kind though. Real Time 3D vs photos

yet the 2nd mini picture shows a blured dick
The game is uncensored. I just censored the image for Patreon to avoid problems. Not sure if it was really needed though.

This one might become to grindy. It takes over two weeks to make over $50. Personally, I would like to see the ability to add a $100 sink to the apartment too. Plus $300 as bottom dollar for the apartment.
I haven't been able to interact with the tenants. I don't know if its available or I missed the part on how to do it.
Overall, I'm on the fence with this game. The deciding factor will be how blackmail is used in it.
That's why finding good tenants is important, even more at low ranks. You can bargain for a high rent at first to get quick money then kick the tenant out when she is too dissatisfied. But the game does need balance indeed. It'll take a few versions to find a good pace for the progression.

Fuck this shit. "Right click to close this panel." So, I can buy new shit. Just not interact with the room I've already been forced to setup.

Game gives you one thing to do and refuses to let you do anything else until you do it. Too bad if you skip the 400 pages of tutorial text and can't figure out what it is, it'll either give you no indication or just "Right click to close this panel"
The tutorial is there to give the general understanding of how the game works. The actions are limited on purpose to make sure you get the basics of what to do. I'll add a skip tutorial button in the future.

I guess this is a bug but I'd need to know exactly what you did to cause it. The "Right click to close this panel" should appear only when you have a panel opened and you need to close it to proceed with the tutorial. If you have some more detail about what you did, I'll be able to solve it.

Is it possible to update the appartments without kicking the tennants and demolishing?
Not yet. I'll add some more options in the future to do so.

OK.
Than we wait for the next update. I think there will be more than two sex options ( i hope ;) ).
Otherwise i've four cheap level, two standard and three deluxe; all with level 3 stuff. All the tennants on 100/100/100 ...
I hope that there will be more ...
Lol, of course there will be a lot more. There is already a so players can know what to expect for this new game.

hopefully new updates will add some more interactions
Do you have all furnitures and all rooms at max quality level (Deluxe) ? if yes, then I'll need to review the satisfaction formula for S rank, they are supposed to just be barely satisfied with the best rooms.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Can't wait until more works been done on it!

My only gripes with this game are that there's so much clicking... it's all just clicking. Clickon new furniture/electronics, click buy (x10 each), click to place furniture then click the rank...Click to blackmail etc etc. Any option to just auto-buy and autoplace the highest rank item you have would be nice.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You got a long way to go...
So, you really think you can compare a 1990s style 2D visual novel with management functions to a 3D game with (in the future) complete control?
A lot of us are fed up with still images, bad animations and Japanese games with no translation.

• Angry
Reactions: Lerd0

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can't wait until more works been done on it!

My only gripes with this game are that there's so much clicking... it's all just clicking. Clickon new furniture/electronics, click buy (x10 each), click to place furniture then click the rank...Click to blackmail etc etc. Any option to just auto-buy and autoplace the highest rank item you have would be nice.
You're right about the clicking. I'll add the options you suggested to make it less clicky :p Thanks for the feedback!

However at the moment, I decided to mainly focus my work on my other game, Glassix, to complete it asap and it might take several months. So until then, Lust Complex development will be super low.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes