Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
There is some cg, but where is the full recollection ? Animation for some monsters ? Didn't find.
That everything, there is no gallery or recollection room in this game, only a room to change clothes and let boss monster rape her. If you want to fully see the scene then the only way is to play the game

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
I use an emulator but this is all I get when I try to start the game.
(Edit) I tried moving it to my C drive like I saw someone recommend, but it didn't work

1642895086549.png

Last edited:

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
I use an emulator but this is all I get when I try to start the game.
(Edit) I tried moving it to my C drive like I saw someone recommend, but it didn't work

View attachment 1611339
It will run fine on Local Emulator. You didn't encode the file to Japanese before extracting. Make sure you have Winrar installed and open the .zip folder with it. Then go to Options > Name encoding > 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS). Then extract where ever you want it to go. After that, Local Emulator will run fine on it.

Reactions: MadMan691337

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Anyone know if the author is working on a similar game? This is one of the most underrated H games-- definitely needs some polish but it's very replayable

Reactions: LDV and bebe2803

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Anyone know if the author is working on a similar game? This is one of the most underrated H games-- definitely needs some polish but it's very replayable
you probably already know now lol but yeah new one cam out and next year theres going to be another game

Reactions: Drybear

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
there is a new game from the same creator, its up on and apparently already has official english dunno if it good tho
Tried it out, its like this game but a 2d rng battle. Still rouge like, items get destroyed when you die but you keep exp and the girls sex stat increase. Sucks though that early on if the girl cums 3 times (you can increase the cap but at a slow rate) its game over and the battles are all rng

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
Silver Coins
  • These are blocked by unbreakable blocks. Use SWAP or RANDOM magic tome to get through these blocks. They are always in the same area, so you can farm these
These blocks can be destroyed by explosions.

I've noticed some inventory items seem to mention connection or adjacency to other items, like how power connectors always have ports on two of their four sides. Is there a way to move items inside the inventory to properly take advantage of this? Or are inventory items locked in place once picked up?
Items go into first free slot available. You can reshuffle your inventory at storage boxes if you have at least two free spaces.

Just my two cents for any future advice-seekers.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Anyone... got a cheat on this? I am too noob to finish this. I mean I already finished their next game, but this one is too hard for me

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Anyone... got a cheat on this? I am too noob to finish this. I mean I already finished their next game, but this one is too hard for me
Just go on easy mode and farm to get high lvl before entering floor 6, also books are super useful for clearing a line of enemies out depending on what the book does, vaginas,Bj's autokill basically any monster with a PP infront of you, vibrators and alike autokill female enemies, and just try to find items that lower the sexHP dmg and only use your money for items that heal you or weapons if you don't have any. This is just a pretty short guide to just survive the game, too lazy too explain the other OP items you want to find, but since easy allows you to save anywhere save scumming is your best friend here. But if you really want cheats then just use Mtool for it.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Just go on easy mode and farm to get high lvl before entering floor 6, also books are super useful for clearing a line of enemies out depending on what the book does, vaginas,Bj's autokill basically any monster with a PP infront of you, vibrators and alike autokill female enemies, and just try to find items that lower the sexHP dmg and only use your money for items that heal you or weapons if you don't have any. This is just a pretty short guide to just survive the game, too lazy too explain the other OP items you want to find, but since easy allows you to save anywhere save scumming is your best friend here. But if you really want cheats then just use Mtool for it.
Wait, does Mtool works with this? Alright noted, thanks

Reactions: Marc1551
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes