redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
So is there any Futa or Trap content at the moment or were those questions during character creation for future/planned content?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The player can be either of those if that counts. If not, then someone else can probably be more accurate as I haven't played this since before the Plus version was even a thing.

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
I usually only play games with the Unreal engine tag, But this game got me interested, well done, My feedback is, More Snu Snu content for the male protagonist. :giggle:

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So is there any Futa or Trap content at the moment or were those questions during character creation for future/planned content?
The player can be a futa, and there's one NPC, and one random encounter that can be made futa. Trap I'm still working on. It's not as popular in the votes, unfortunately.

I usually only play games with the Unreal engine tag, But this game got me interested, well done, My feedback is, More Snu Snu content for the male protagonist. :giggle:
thank you, actually really makes me happy to hear that! And yes, definitely more snu snu XD.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
I think i'm stuck. I'm doing the missing people quest with Rinny. She got kidnapped, so now i'm stuck with gates at both sides.
Am I missing something or am i fucked? (I can reload an older savegame, so not that fucked)

edit, and offcourse, seconds after posting i find the solution -_-.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 27, 2018
You are indeed missing something, you haven't done anything wrong, the way forward is in fact stuck between those gates with you.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, i found it right after i posted. As usual :D. Still kinda stuck, not powerful enough to kick ass. I'll go grind some more first.

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
Hey Indivi, will you add those scenes that are "written by Gwynnevere" ? To be more specific i mean scenes (from old Lust Doll) where you as girl spank bandit girl and on next encounter you lose to her (there are 3 scenes, but you can miss 2nd if you do what she told to do).

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Indivi i play both of your LD and LD+, i like how u make LD+ can be use with mouse to move, it make so much easier. i hope you can make more content with fawn :)
Thank you! One of the big reasons for me to move to LD+ was in fact for mouse support. And yes, definitely more content for Fawn coming.

Hey Indivi, will you add those scenes that are "written by Gwynnevere" ? To be more specific i mean scenes (from old Lust Doll) where you as girl spank bandit girl and on next encounter you lose to her (there are 3 scenes, but you can miss 2nd if you do what she told to do).
I'm actually holding off on putting in fan written content. I might take a look at it later and see if I want to write my own version of it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have to say I really hate how you get overpowered with no chance no matter how high your stats are with the don in the city. I quit and I'm going to avoid that until you can teach the slimy fuck a lesson. At the milk farm you could get captured by the slavers if you wanted, but if you don't you could train a high strength first and beat them. It seems really pointless to avoid paying the 5g only to then have to pay 200 to avoid being beaten and raped. As for the rest reactions to v10 below:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is Cassie's quest incomplete? I can't for the life of me find any way to get back into the Don's place

EDIT: Nevermind, found out it requires Fawn's help (but is incomplete after that step, heh)

Last edited:

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
Is Cassie's quest incomplete? I can't for the life of me find any way to get back into the Don's place

EDIT: Nevermind, found out it requires Fawn's help (but is incomplete after that step, heh)
assuming you play the latest which is 11.0, its complete. just it have complicated step and require you to sleep.
after cassie got caught....

tldr : i may miss something on writing these or it may doesnt need one of them, it something i found after it keep having "END"

Last edited:
Reactions: shrikes
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes