turkler

Apr 18, 2019
Can anyone post the changelog for v.15?
-Reverted to 100 savefiles
-Added Marin's challenge part two
-Added method to check what pieces you're missing from a full servant's uniform in the Manor.
-Added private dungeon: Bed, with Cassie
-Changed so that Bell can wander to all places after being given a collar, instead of just the forest
-Added warp point from Graveyard to Pixie's Lair, and from Succubus Tower to Transylvania entrance
-Improved event text functionality
-Fixed Lin Lin portrait bug
-Fixed cock appearing over VK sweater when erect
-Fixed Rinny feeding Pixie's pets while she's missing
-Fixed Pixie Lair's rest point having you masturbate if cancelling out
-Fixed Cassie not redressing after tonguebath scene
-Fixed losing living underwear if bought from shop of horrors, then doing Marin's event
-Fixed bug related to buying living underwear from shop of horrors

Oct 29, 2019
-Added method to check what pieces you're missing from a full servant's uniform in the Manor.
-Changed so that Bell can wander to all places after being given a collar, instead of just the forest
-Added warp point from Graveyard to Pixie's Lair, and from Succubus Tower to Transylvania entrance
-Fixed losing living underwear if bought from shop of horrors, then doing Marin's event
Thank you!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
With that said, I'd suggest putting something like "this is a remake of Lust Doll" or something like that in the description to avoid future misunderstandings.
Not a bad idea. I didn't make the OP though, so it's out of my hands.

Glad to see the dev is active in the thread, reading through most of its comments, trying to be helpful and considering suggestions, as well as getting feedback about bugs and game content. It's even more pleasing to know that this game is being steadily developed since 2016. Props to you for that, and I hope you get the support you deserve, Indivi.
I try! And yes, been at it a very long while.

As for the game, its fun for the most part and has an interesting story so far (even though the remake hasn't progressed that far on it yet). Didn't find any megaboobs/megacock content so I'm guessing it hasn't been implemented yet (or am I actually missing something here?).
Thanks~. And yeah, megaboobs/megacock content isn't in yet. Soon!

I did find the combat system to be a little dull, however. It feels too repetitive, with everything coming down to attack/skill spam with the occasional guard to prevent something, or using an item to recover stamina/mana/lower arousal and then resuming the spam until your foe is down. Maybe enemies could have better action patterns/more moves? Or even have them be reactive to the player, with a weight system that picks an action from a pool of possible moves where each move has varying weights depending on what actions the player takes, like reacting to attack spam or change strategy based on current stamina/arousal of themselves and the PC?
agreed, it does feel somewhat dry (other people have definitely mentioned it too.) Not bad ideas. I'll see about it!

And finally, about NG+. I think there is a missing opportunity for replayability here. I mean, if you bothered adding a world reset mechanic, why not improve it a little? My suggestion would be adding alternative events and shortcuts to the story, but in a non-invasive way. Some 4th wall breaking shenaningans perhaps? Or even a power play path through the story? The latter option seems easier to implement. The former could lead to some interesting outcomes, though.
it's a pretty creative idea, but the biggest problem is asking people to reset all of their progress specifically to see new content. Maybe for some short, simple easter eggs this'll be okay.

Living underwear was still there in the inventory, IIRC in its active state which obviously could be equipped but not taken off.Talking to Marin gave the option to buy the underwear, which I already had, and the flute and it hasn't gone away afterwards. It's possible I got confused between saves and hadn't bought it yet, but I am pretty sure I had and I definitely had the underwear itself before buying it.
Hmm, alright, let me know if anything changes.

Found a couple of bugs:

Cassie remains naked after bed scene with her and Alissa;

Trying to interact with Lin Lin for the first time without paying for a massage softlocks the game.
Thanks, will fix!

Don feedback
thanks, will take your feedback into consideration! The game remembers whether you accepted the money from Don or not, but there isn't any real consequences from it.

Will fix those continuity issues!

Marin, there's only the don't forget option. The 'choice' is just for stylistic effect XP.

It sounds like you're supposed to be able to leave at this point with the living underwear being like a supercharged version of the wearable vibrators that you can't remove, but the room is locked and you can't leave.)
I was considering letting the player leave, but ended up deciding against it in case the player ends up going to another route and then being locked into it without any way to remove the living clothes.

And yes, she's just an excitable closet pervert XD.

Glad to hear you're enjoying Cassie and Alissa's stories too! Cassie can be kind of tricky to write, since she's more reserved, but coming up with dumb things for Alissa to do is definitely fun and easy.

Will see about those bugs!

The 'Cock TF' option in the sanctum could do with a bit of work. Currently it blocks all cock TF, which might not be what you want; if you don't want NPCs forcing you to grow a cock but do want to learn the grow cock spell for use on Alissa or others, for example. I'd suggest changing that from a plain yes/no to a three-way 'Full Cock TF/No forced TF on player/No Cock TF at all' option. Probably pregnancy for futa characters could do with something similar, if you want to breed others but not get pregnant yourself or vice-versa. Also some of the other options could be collapsed together to save some space, the room is basically completely full at this point, with no space for new fetish options. Ones that could go together:
I'll see about it. Doing things that way does complicate things much more than just simply show/don't show all related content.

I like the living underwear a lot, but it binding you even after you get the flute is kind of annoying, as it locks out a lot of other scenes when it really shouldn't. Not all scenes though, there are some scenes that play just fine even when you're bound. I'd make it so once you get the flute you can undress before scenes just like you can with any other clothing.
Later on, I plan to go back and make customized scenes for when stuff like this happens, but for now, the player just strips them off like any other clothing

Make a shrine for Alissa available before capturing her. It's very likely you'll be running into her quite a bit before capturing her, and if you don't like her furry form you can't change it for quite a while.
before meeting named NPC's, whether they have furry forms or human ones is dependent on the furry kink shrine itself.

Also, I'd lose the requirement to be aroused for sex scenes, it's more annoying than anything else.
yeah, it's a little bit moot most of the time I suppose. I'll see.

And I'll see about those suggestions! Thanks for the really in-depth feedback!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was considering letting the player leave, but ended up deciding against it in case the player ends up going to another route and then being locked into it without any way to remove the living clothes.
If leaving isn't an option, it could probably do with different dialogue then. You can't exactly 'come crawling back' if you haven't left.
I'll see about it. Doing things that way does complicate things much more than just simply show/don't show all related content.
Scenes with the tag would need sorting into two tags, but it doesn't seem like it should be any more complicated than that. :unsure:
Later on, I plan to go back and make customized scenes for when stuff like this happens, but for now, the player just strips them off like any other clothing
Or gets told they can't do the scene because their crotch is bound. The ones where they just strip off are fine (although I'm definitely looking forward to those custom scenes when they arrive), it's the ones that are just blocked that are annoying.
before meeting named NPC's, whether they have furry forms or human ones is dependent on the furry kink shrine itself.
If you turn that off though it makes all the girls human. Many of them I like them furry just fine.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
it's a pretty creative idea, but the biggest problem is asking people to reset all of their progress specifically to see new content. Maybe for some short, simple easter eggs this'll be okay.
That's exactly my point. Currently there is no reason to reset the world, because you can edit your character's attributes from the start, and going for NG+ just puts an overpowered character back in the beginning of the story like attribute editing does. I thought you could give NG+ some appeal then, like a Dark Souls game, where you get to see new content on NG+, therefore you'll have a reason for doing it.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Scenes with the tag would need sorting into two tags, but it doesn't seem like it should be any more complicated than that. :unsure:

If you turn that off though it makes all the girls human. Many of them I like them furry just fine.
If that kink differentiates between giving and receiving, other applicable kinks should follow that standard. Although I agree it makes a certain sense to separate the two, it'll be way too much work to go back and change all of them now to reflect that. If I remake the game again down the line, I'll consider it.

I'll see about the second part.

That's exactly my point. Currently there is no reason to reset the world, because you can edit your character's attributes from the start, and going for NG+ just puts an overpowered character back in the beginning of the story like attribute editing does. I thought you could give NG+ some appeal then, like a Dark Souls game, where you get to see new content on NG+, therefore you'll have a reason for doing it.
Some people do like going through the story again, plus there's a couple places where once you've chosen one option, the story continues and you can't go back and try the others unless you load a save file.

I still don't think it's a good idea, because guaranteed there'll be people unhappy about being forced to reset their progress just to see new content.

Are there any plans to make the male avatar for your mc to look more masculine? Maybe add some muscle definition and expand the arms a bit?
It's tricky because formfitting clothes would also have to have alternate versions for masculine builds. I'm trying to come up with some sort of algorithm that'll skew graphics to simulate a more masculine build, but it'll be a while before that can be a thing.

I hope there's more mind control stuff like at the end of the original game.
I'll try. Main thing right now is to port previous content over.

When will the new version of the game be uploaded to the site?
Latest build is going public tomorrow~.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Some people do like going through the story again, plus there's a couple places where once you've chosen one option, the story continues and you can't go back and try the others unless you load a save file.

I still don't think it's a good idea, because guaranteed there'll be people unhappy about being forced to reset their progress just to see new content.
I am aware of that, because I like to replay games with good plot. What I'm trying to say is that there are 2 mechanics implemented in the game that do the exact same thing, which is redundant. But, fair enough, I give up.

Last suggestion then: it would still be nice if some parts of the story had some kind of shortcuts/alternative paths for overpowered characters, because once you finish the game you already know most of the content/plot branches. It's hard to keep a consistent character personality and it kinda becomes a meta playthrough where you do something you know your character would never do given the the fact that they have every stat maxed out and could roflstomp everything the game can throw at them. Just lock these options behind obnoxiously high skill checks, making it not viable for new and unedited characters.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Lust Doll Plus.png
LD+ r15.1 released to public!

Hi everyone, here's LD+ r15.1!

I've reverted back to 100 savefiles for now. Next release will have the deserted base route, a new male NPC (finally!), and hopefully should add more things to do in the private dungeon!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Added cock growth scene for Marin's challenge part two
-Altered Science Lab Tower layout
-Fixed Rinny grow cock scene softlocking
-Fixed Marin rewrite history not working properly

Last suggestion then: it would still be nice if some parts of the story had some kind of shortcuts/alternative paths for overpowered characters, because once you finish the game you already know most of the content/plot branches. It's hard to keep a consistent character personality and it kinda becomes a meta playthrough where you do something you know your character would never do given the the fact that they have every stat maxed out and could roflstomp everything the game can throw at them. Just lock these options behind obnoxiously high skill checks, making it not viable for new and unedited characters.
I'll be honest, stuff like that is extremely uninspiring for me to write (I've already talked about this at length before somewhere in the thread.) I get what you mean about inconsistent character personality, and I'll consider the idea, but it's extremely low priority for me tbh.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Can someone help me because the wiki is kind of not helpful. So I met don and got t he cat girl to go back to him but I want her back how do I buy her back? I can't find the slave place no matter how hard I look. And if I am to trigger people now many times do I have to move to different areas to unlock the slave market?

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Can someone help me because the wiki is kind of not helpful. So I met don and got t he cat girl to go back to him but I want her back how do I buy her back? I can't find the slave place no matter how hard I look. And if I am to trigger people now many times do I have to move to different areas to unlock the slave market?
Here

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
This only gave me a game over I storm the complex save the girl then game over because somehow she now has no place safe to be so what the hell do i do. talk to the police girl but that seams to not have help also. They only talk about things that might happen. I lost 1k gold guy go missing then i find him in club go back to pay the last 500 to the slums still no disturbance happens. Go back and ask about plain get an idea about mistress (is she in the club went to both nothing, also check the torture rack but still can't get in there for some reason.) but that leads to me not being able to find and or talk to her. Talk about buying slave contract but no fucking idea where to do it at.

So somehow I am missing something like no slave seller, no arresting the Don. Also, no place for girl to live after.

It would help if the old maps were all updated and the wiki fixed but right now I feel very fucked without maybe checking out a save manager and seeing if I can hack the quest to completion.

Last edited:

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Hmm... does the new Marin scene and Shop of Horrors stuff need a new save or different manor quest actions? Not seeing anything in the shop, and nothing seems different to the trial things already in v14...

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes