Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Wait, we can take Rinny to the city now? I must have missed that.
I remember being able to bring Rinny to your apartment in the city for a date once.

I think the Dev mistaken the Living clothing part with the Meat parasites part.
You get those meat parasites removed at the Science Lab in the city.

The living cloth part, you have to beat the maid during the 1st challenge.
The 2nd challenge will require Rinny to be with you to beat it from what I've read. Haven't experienced it myself.

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
Go to the science lab tower! For the challenge, bring Rinny with you!
Well I mean is I got the living clothing from Marin, even when I go to science lab tower is not working I think is bounded forever unless I need a flesh part to get to me

Jul 14, 2018
Playing it on android.

There are times when content appears locked behind patreon version, like when you lose to mob boss during rescue mission, or beyond in the area beyond the graveyard.

Is there actually content there that I'm missing?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I remember being able to bring Rinny to your apartment in the city for a date once.

I think the Dev mistaken the Living clothing part with the Meat parasites part.
You get those meat parasites removed at the Science Lab in the city.

The living cloth part, you have to beat the maid during the 1st challenge.
The 2nd challenge will require Rinny to be with you to beat it from what I've read. Haven't experienced it myself.
Yeah but he specifically said to take Rinny to the science tower, not just to take her with you (which could mean to the manor).

Mushroom_Qui

Jun 2, 2017
Playing it on android.

There are times when content appears locked behind patreon version, like when you lose to mob boss during rescue mission, or beyond in the area beyond the graveyard.

Both those bad ending scenarios should be accessible in the latest public build, you might have some fetishes turned off.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Yeah but he specifically said to take Rinny to the science tower, not just to take her with you (which could mean to the manor).
That's why I mentioned that the Dev must have mistaken the living cloth part with the meat parasites part.
Both are wearables that cannot be taken off and you must find a way to remove them.

Rinny cannot leave Transylvania with you, she will leave you if you leave.
The only exception is when you go on a date with her, one of the date locations is your apartment.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Indivi is there a plan on fawn route for chastity content? also i like the game, keep it up man
yeah, she's the most appropriate to do that to the player! And thanks, I will!

Wait, we can take Rinny to the city now? I must have missed that.
just on a date~

Playing it on android.

Yes, there is. It tells you what type of content to expect too.

That's why I mentioned that the Dev must have mistaken the living cloth part with the meat parasites part.

Both are wearables that cannot be taken off and you must find a way to remove them.
for living clothes, there is a flute in your inventory that will remove them

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
yeah, she's the most appropriate to do that to the player! And thanks, I will!

just on a date~

Yes, there is. It tells you what type of content to expect too.

for living clothes, there is a flute in your inventory that will remove them
Ya got a great game here dev, following this one from now on

Reactions: Indivi

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Ya got a great game here dev, following this one from now on
Thank you!

is the bell route complete in version 23.1 ?

sorry for not donating my wallet is kinda empty right now
Not yet, it just establishes something that's going on with her. And no worries!

Will we be able to romance Fawn without subbing to her in the future?
I'll consider it, but probably not anytime soon since there's so much else that needs to be done.

Jul 8, 2018
Cheers Indivi, been with you since the original rpgmaker release. Appreciate what you're doing here.

Just going to say though that yeah, the rpg and the h-content are nice.

But I fucking love the random NPC banter, probably my favorite part of this game. Well written, varied, and snarky.

Best of continued luck.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hope so, I haven't bothered with the last few versions because they've been Fawn's route, and while she's really cute I'm not all that interested in her sub route.
Don't worry, we're almost through! Next release should be the last Fawn focused update for the time being, after which I should be getting on with the meat parasites route.

Sorry maybe already answered but how to make wokri mega cock and mega boobs ?
As mentioned, nothing outside of a bad end yet, but that'll change eventually!

Cheers Indivi, been with you since the original rpgmaker release. Appreciate what you're doing here.

Just going to say though that yeah, the rpg and the h-content are nice.

But I fucking love the random NPC banter, probably my favorite part of this game. Well written, varied, and snarky.

Best of continued luck.
Glad to hear! It's still RPG maker though XD. I'm also happy to hear that the NPC banter entertains. Sometimes it can be tough to think of stuff for them to say, and there's definitely a lot of cringey lines from the original that got cut out (and even more that nonetheless slipped in XD)

Mar 18, 2020
Indivi, sorry for not responding earlier, but thanks for responding to my question regarding Vampires, I am looking forward to that.
Also out of curiosity. Is it possible to transfer save data from the Browser version and use it on the offline downloaded version?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Lust Doll Plus_1.png
Hi everyone, here's Lust Doll+ r23.1!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Extended rightmost button hitboxes on android
-Removed Fawn disappearing event for now
-Fixed Breast Growth spell being selectable in battle
-Fixed bug where initial milk farm description reappears after event is completed
-Adjusted Spaghetti Straps
-Fixed bent over thicc hips graphics

-Added Fawn shibari event
-Added story event for Bell
-Added Breast Growth spell
-Added becoming drunk and related events
-Added asking Fawn to tie shibari for you to walk around in
-Added setting custom outfit set as sleepwear
-Adjusted Bell's surprised eyes
-Revised Sammy's furry and normal portraits
-Fixed bugs with bandit girl futa scenes
-Fixed Fawn vibe scene at Roxie's diner returning you to old condo if you've unlocked the new one
-Fixed issue with touch controls stopping on events that don't do anything
-Added indecent tag to meat parasite clothes
-Fixed getting into encounters in shop of horrors subspace
-Fixed bug where Fawn gets nude on repeating shibari event
-Changed Virgin Killer Sweaters to block lower wear slot
-Fixed issue with slime appearing over rope
-Added missing pink cowtail graphic
-Added sheets to Fawn sleep event
-Fixed Fawn being gone from doubles condo

Indivi, sorry for not responding earlier, but thanks for responding to my question regarding Vampires, I am looking forward to that.
Also out of curiosity. Is it possible to transfer save data from the Browser version and use it on the offline downloaded version?
No problem! And yes, try this!:

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes